Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Chicago Mayor BANS protests in her neighborhood while rest of city goes to hell

‘No apologies whatsoever!’ Chicago mayor defends ban on protests in HER neighborhood, vows to do anything to protect home & family

Progressive Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot has insisted that a ban on demonstrations in her neighborhood is necessary to ward off any threats to her family, despite vocal support for citizens’ right to peacefully protest elsewhere.
    The Chicago Police Department has ordered officers to bar protesters from Lightfoot’s Logan Square neighborhood and arrest any who refuse to leave, the Chicago Tribune reported on Thursday, citing a recently surfaced police directive from July. Though the progressive Democrat mayor has frequently applauded “peaceful protests,” she argues the ban is needed for her own safety.

“I think that residents of this city, understanding the nature of the threats that we are receiving on a daily basis – on a daily basis – understand I have a right to make sure that my home is secure,” Lightfoot told reporters when asked about the directive, though declined to outline any examples.
    The gender bending HNIC thus spake:
    I’m not going to make any excuses for the fact that, given the threats I have personally received, given the threats to my home and my family, I’m going to do everything I can to make sure they’re protected. I make no apologies whatsoever for that.

https://www.rt.com/usa/498604-chicag...s-protest-ban/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even niggers want no nigger neighborhoods!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas