Close

Likes Likes:  152

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One night on the Indiana Toll Road at one of the service plazas, I had just filled my coffee cup and had turned to head for the door when one of my buddies intercepted me and said "come here, you gotta see this".

We walked to the men's room, he pointed to a stall and said "look in there".

I have never seen a toilet so fucked up in my life.

Apparently someone had dropped trou, backed in, climbed up on the seat and opened fire.

There was shit chest high on the back wall, skid mark spray on 3 sides including a topping on the TP dispenser and roll.

The chrome vacuum break/shifter assembly had a pyramid of shit topping it too.

The massive amount of shit indicated either this fucker hadn't shat in 2 weeks or it was a team effort of multiple offenders... I don't think it was the latter, as who would want to go in a stall someone had already spray painted?

This was far enough back before cell cameras or we would have snapped a pic for Ripley.

Two nights later, we checked to see if anyone had the balls to clean it or had simply slapped the "out of order" sign on it, dosing it with Odor-B-Gone, but amazingly it was spotlessly clean... the chrome shining like a niggers heel!

Not sure if the Hardee's workers or Toll Road maintenance took care of it, but if I was in either capacity, it would have been my last day on the job too.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We had an AA union nigger at a job site for a while who was perpetually late and always spent the first 30 minutes of every day in the porta-potty.

We cured that shit (literally) by dropping bricks down the vent pipe of the porta-potty. Works like a charm especially if the *water* level is sufficiently high. We did that every time he went in there until he eventually decided to take his morning dump elsewhere. Eventually that one quit anyway.