Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

She boon sail foam army documents the tasing of a particularly recalcitrant baboon sow (viral tiktok)

The cop in question looks like the bass player of an 'emo' band or something. I'm sure that he didn't sign up for this kind of shit. But, baboon wrangling is a dirty job and someone's gotta do it.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    That sowapotmus was throwing bottles at car passing by and rightfully deserved the electric nigger tamer.
    The electronic bullwhip should be used MORE often!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    That sowapotmus was throwing bottles at car passing by and rightfully deserved the electric nigger tamer.
    A-ha! The reason is always left out on these viral vids. That way they can make it look like Mr Evil Rayciss Cop is picking on Saintly Dindu for no reason. Hopefully this creatively edited vid won't cause any mass nigger chimp outs.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    he's been fired... as expected
    he’s better off to be honest. Why anyone would want to police niggers is beyond me. I commend him but f that.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    A-ha! The reason is always left out on these viral vids. That way they can make it look like Mr Evil Rayciss Cop is picking on Saintly Dindu for no reason. Hopefully this creatively edited vid won't cause any mass nigger chimp outs.
    I am SICK and tired of "creatively edited" videos!! Then again, we need more people like Nick Sandman who sued cnn and the washington compost for millions!! He's got 4 more lawsuits to go!! I am HAPPY he went after these propaganda outlets. I guess this left cnn with egg on it's face and don le mon and anderson pooper probably have some other type of liquid protein on their faces!! We need MORE patriots fighting back against these libtards and apes!!