Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers and their “Haira”

Just saw an article about a nigger winning some lawsuit against a school because they wanted it to abide by the rules and cut its shitlocks. I’ve read the rule on articles here and I’m not sure which ones I’m allowed to post so I just want to rant about this for a second.

why the hell do we have to tread so lightly around niggers? Why do they not have to abide by the same rules as everyone else? It’s not racist to tell you to cut your hair. If you want to compete in a sport and the rules require your hair to be a certain length, then just do it! “But dats muh culture” your culture is growing your hair to your ass? Sounds like a very primitive ridiculous culture to me.

why do we keep allowing these primates to run rampant and do whatever they like in fear of being called a racist? We all have to abide by these rules but no, not the niggers. They can do whatever they like because God forbid they pull out the race card.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Just saw an article about a nigger winning some lawsuit against a school because they wanted it to abide by the rules and cut its shitlocks. I’ve read the rule on articles here and I’m not sure which ones I’m allowed to post so I just want to rant about this for a second.

why the hell do we have to tread so lightly around niggers? Why do they not have to abide by the same rules as everyone else? It’s not racist to tell you to cut your hair. If you want to compete in a sport and the rules require your hair to be a certain length, then just do it! “But dats muh culture” your culture is growing your hair to your ass? Sounds like a very primitive ridiculous culture to me.

why do we keep allowing these primates to run rampant and do whatever they like in fear of being called a racist? We all have to abide by these rules but no, not the niggers. They can do whatever they like because God forbid they pull out the race card.
    Don't they always?!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

What they leave out, is the stink that radiates off the nigger's twist-o-flex hair stylin's. They can't wash it without redoing the whole mess, and instead they oil it up with awful African petroleum products. One hot day, and it smells like an old gym sock. There was a case in Seattle, where everyone within 10 feet of a bush nigger student was made ill, including the teacher. She was sued for sending a note home with the "chile", asking politely to wash the offending stink off it, before returning it to class. Her jig-a-boon diddy claimed that stink was her heritage, and a consequence of her "natural" hurr do.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is clear human ways are incompatible with nigger ways and heritage. They really must be segregated and be told to know their place. I'm so sick of their foul ugly smelly species. Even if I am able to avoid them physically, I keep hearing about their criminal ways.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    It is clear human ways are incompatible with nigger ways and heritage. They really must be segregated and be told to know their place. I'm so sick of their foul ugly smelly species. Even if I am able to avoid them physically, I keep hearing about their criminal ways.
    Which are EXPOENTIALLY worse due to libtard enablers!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve read the rule on articles here and I’m not sure which ones I’m allowed to post so I just want to rant about this for a second.
    You can post links to any site except those listed in the rules. So please post that link!
    "Tolerance for monkeyshines is in direct proportion to distance from the monkeys."

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I watched football I used to marvel at the niggers with their dreadlocks hanging beneath their helmets and wish I could be on the field to compete. I would grab a bunch of dangling fur and try to rip its head off by tackling the monkey with it.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    When I watched football I used to marvel at the niggers with their dreadlocks hanging beneath their helmets and wish I could be on the field to compete. I would grab a bunch of dangling fur and try to rip its head off by tackling the monkey with it.
    I believe that hair is considered part of the uniform, so doing that would not even be a penalty.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I had pubic hair growing out of my head like a nigger does, I’d want to shave my head.