Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

How Britain Treats Illegal Immigrants (You Won't Believe This)

Just take a look at this video from the 'Britain First' movement, made within the last few days. This is how illegal immigrants are being looked after in Britain, while our homeless and poorer people can't get housing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T3W...ature=youtu.be

Be quick - this is bound to be removed by YouTube.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We in California do it better. Two illegal law breaking border niggers arrive. One is already pregnant. We pay for the useless no good criminal to give birth at a hospital at no cost to them, while millions of citizens don't even have health care. Next thing you know it's pregnant again and then there's 6 in the family. The little shits will get free education, food, Section 8 housing. Parents will work illegally and tax free, and pay 0 taxes and get free health care. Next thing you know the little shits demand their rights, that we accept them as equals and lawful citizens, and are so entitled that us taxpayers need to pay for their tacos. They are in Costco with you speaking a foul accent and language, loud and vulgar, as if they own the place. Soon the older ones have tattoos to signify their gangs.

Unfortunately for sane Californians, our conservative votes will mean nothing, as this is now a Democratic stronghold. People are getting fed up with these midgets who act and emulate niggers, and learning to be lazy from niggers. They get everything for free, why leave? And their illegal grandpa and cousins now are in political offices in the state.

I'm glad I won't be around in 50 years to see this place teeming with dirty food carts, fruit vendors and shits who don't want to speak English.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ignatow, I feel for you all in California, I really do. A guaranteed Democrat state, with all its Electoral College votes for Biden.
    But keep faith, when Donald gets in again he can really start doing the things he wants to do. America has to turn things round - double fast!!!
    Mind you, there's going to be BIG trouble for the U.S. - whoever wins. If Trump wins (which he will) the snowflakes will go bananas with temper, and if Biden should win the White Americans will take to the hills with their guns and start building their own country.
    With luck, Trump will straighten the country out with the National Guard and Armed Forces wherever they are needed - but it ain't gonna be easy!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    Ignatow, I feel for you all in California, I really do. A guaranteed Democrat state, with all its Electoral College votes for Biden.
    But keep faith, when Donald gets in again he can really start doing the things he wants to do. America has to turn things round - double fast!!!
    Mind you, there's going to be BIG trouble for the U.S. - whoever wins. If Trump wins (which he will) the snowflakes will go bananas with temper, and if Biden should win the White Americans will take to the hills with their guns and start building their own country.
    With luck, Trump will straighten the country out with the National Guard and Armed Forces wherever they are needed - but it ain't gonna be easy!
    I hope that this is what happens, and I hope that Trump goes after the Deep State with a VENGEANCE!! I want to see comey, clapper, brennan, killary and 0bungh0le himself in orange jumpsuits!! Then we can return the country back to sanity!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Illegals get away with murdering humans in California.