Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Martin Looter Koon cartoon published in Sunday newspaper has niggers fightin' mad

It beezrayciss!
    Cartoon depiction of MLK's 'I Have a Dream' speech in Missouri newspaper criticized as racist

Not a bad cartoon at all!

A cartoon depiction of Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have A Dream" speech that appeared in a Missouri newspaper is being criticized as racist.

The cartoon ran in the Sunday edition of the Southeast Missourian newspaper published in Cape Girardeau, about 115 miles southeast of St. Louis. It depicted King with exaggerated facial features saying, "I have a dream that my four children will one day loot stores in Chicago and call it reparations."

The newspaper, owned by Rust Communications, published a note to readers Thursday by its opinion page management, saying that in response to the cartoon, "The Southeast Missourian has been the recipient of a wave of social media messages, emails and threats."
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...paper-n1237478
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Not a bad cartoon at all.
    I'll second that...

A friend has a ringtone... starts with Martin Looter Coon saying "Ize hadz a dream" followed by 2 gunshots... pretty damn funny!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas