Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Cop lawyer will use George Groid's niggetry against it

The public quickly reached its verdict: Minneapolis police killed George Floyd.
    https://news.yahoo.com/killed-himsel...100047064.html

In an interview with The Times, a lawyer for Lane laid out for the first time what he said would be a central argument for the defense.

“None of these guys — even Chauvin — actually killed him," said the attorney, Earl Gray. "He killed himself."

Free to speak publicly since a judge lifted a gag order on all parties in the case late last month, Gray said he plans to argue that Floyd died from an overdose of the powerful opioid fentanyl and an underlying heart condition.

"We are going to show that my client and the other cops were doing their jobs," he said.
    In other words, "Fuck that nigger, and fuck all those rioting and looting niggers, and fuck those communist antifa rioting and looting niggerloving fags.

George Floyd died because it was a fentanyl and methamphetamine abusing nigger, and its niggetry finally caught up to it.

George Groid was a nigger, and everyone that decided to riot and destroy their own neighborhoods is also a nigger.

George "Nigger" Groid is not in Heaven, and it is not in Hell. Niggers do not have souls. Niggers are not human. When niggers die, they become waste that needs to be sent to the nearest dead nigger storage facility.

Many niggerlovers and self-hating humans have been destroying the USA in the name of Karl Marx. I find this offensive, and I do not consider those "humans" to be my equals. They are an inferior and defective breed that clearly does not belong in the civilized world.

They are unproductive. They do not deserve to reap the fruits of the labor of true humans. Humans that are parasites instead of contributing members of society should be... disposed of. Preferably by relocation to A) Haiti, B) Zimbabwe, C) South Africa, or D) Nigeria (Niggerlan). That's where niggers belong.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://news.yahoo.com/killed-himsel...100047064.html

In other words, "Fuck that nigger, and fuck all those rioting and looting niggers, and fuck those communist antifa rioting and looting niggerloving fags.

George Floyd died because it was a fentanyl and methamphetamine abusing nigger, and its niggetry finally caught up to it.

George Groid was a nigger, and everyone that decided to riot and destroy their own neighborhoods is also a nigger.

George "Nigger" Groid is not in Heaven, and it is not in Hell. Niggers do not have souls. Niggers are not human. When niggers die, they become waste that needs to be sent to the nearest dead nigger storage facility.

Many niggerlovers and self-hating humans have been destroying the USA in the name of Karl Marx. I find this offensive, and I do not consider those "humans" to be my equals. They are an inferior and defective breed that clearly does not belong in the civilized world.

They are unproductive. They do not deserve to reap the fruits of the labor of true humans. Humans that are parasites instead of contributing members of society should be... disposed of. Preferably by relocation to A) Haiti, B) Zimbabwe, C) South Africa, or D) Nigeria (Niggerlan). That's where niggers belong.
    SPOT ON!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You need to sign up. The world needs more nigger advisors ! We advise you stay away from niggers !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ I'll second that motion unreggie!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    George Groid?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I’m going to guess that after Trump wins the election, the verdict will be done rather quickly.
    There will be mass scale chimpouts and Trump won’t mess around with them. Any human living in proximity to these nigger swarms is advised to get out.
    I really don’t understand why niggers get so many rights in our countries. You know how on Star Trek for example, a planet has to discover space travel to be allowed into the Federation of planets? And several other Sci-fis follow the same idea. So why the hell are such evolutionary dead ends allowed to be in first world countries? Niggers really haven’t invented much other than the spear, cannibalism, slavery, and jenkem. When people say there are these magic niggers out there, we all know damn well they wouldn’t be any better then their worthless ape brethren without more successful races giving them affirmative action.
    It’s not quite space travel, however the same concept seems to work. I don’t care how magic someone claims a nigger is, any unsuccessful race shouldn’t be allowed to mingle with successful races. Everyone on this website knows damn well it’ll never work, and daily we see more appalling crimes proving it.
    Just boot them all out of our countries and let evolution do its job!!!!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    What bothers me most is that George monkey man nigger,a career criminal, got a gold casket and a large $million funeral. And the human hero who fought bravely in Nam got a flimsy pine box and no funeral.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    What bothers me most is that George monkey man nigger,a career criminal, got a gold casket and a large $million funeral. And the human hero who fought bravely in Nam got a flimsy pine box and no funeral.
    You can easily identify those with a double digit IQ because they will loudly proclaim that the absolute worst of society are better than those that seek to make society better.

For example, someone who hates police officers is either a career criminal or a mentally challenged retard that thinks rules and laws are "racist."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have just spoken "the blunt honest truth". You really need to sign up.
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The hero's plain pine coffin is real and substantial. That "gold" casket is nothing but gold paint over fiberboard. No nigger's going to waste money to bury real gold, no matter what nigger is inside the coffin. They all know that if it was real some nigger would dig it up and scrape off the gold to buy some Newports.
    "Tolerance for monkeyshines is in direct proportion to distance from the monkeys."