Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Rental Property Niggers

A guy I worked with renovated a few single family homes he bought so cheap he put them on his credit card.

As he finished the renovation, he would rent them out to white trash (houses were in the hood) and move on to renovating the next one.

Upon completion of number 3, he was already tired of playing hide and seek for the rent money with his renters on the first of the month.

He caved and had them all inspected for Section 8 occupancy.

The rent was always there, but the nigger nightmare had begun.

Eventually, one nigger family had to go because of drug trafficking.

They left without a court ordered eviction because they were all sentenced to prison, but they allowed nigger squatters to stay until the last minute... but get this.

Before the niggers left, they flushed a bag of Quick-Crete down the toilet. They even put a nice trowel finish on it even with the rim with a smiley face on it!

What got flushed set up in the elbow under the basement floor which had to be jackhammered up.

After that incident, all 3 houses were listed and sold. He claims to have broke even on the sales, I personally think he lost a bit as these remos weren't cheap as the houses being prior nigger nests were pretty far gone.

Even if he had broke even, he spent 3 years... every minute of time he wasn't at work busting his ass to fix the houses up, then maintaining them and the yards. Was it worth it? I say hell no!

Just one story of many of why it is never a good idea to rent to niggers.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is never good to deal with niggers, period. I have a friend who hired negresses from Oakland to help out in his & GF's home for old folks. I stayed at the house a few evenings when I visited them a few years ago. One negress literally ate a whole Costco chicken that was for the residents!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    ...One negress literally ate a whole Costco chicken that was for the residents!
    Anyone familiar with niggers should know if you want to keep fried chicken away from niggers, it has to be chained down!

N.A.A.C.P.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That friend is a UC Berkeley Physics graduate, and actually hates Obama and always tells me Michelle is a man. Not a liberal, but sometimes not too smart in the ways of the world. His GFs facility is in Millbrae or something like that, in an expensive part of the peninsula. You'd think he'd have common sense than to hire any nigger.

As the story goes, his GF told me, it's hard to get good help, since no one in their right mind wants a career of helping the old. (Of course it's different if you are caring for family/your parents). So my friend said, let's hire these two black women from Oakland, as they are willing and big. The GF said no, but he guilt-tripped her "why are you so racist". She grudgingly ok'd the negresses.

I told him when I visited, are you out of your mind? He just laughed it off.

When I visited again the following year, his GF told me that despite being nice and fair to the negresses, they left after 3 months. They even took them to the BART station to go home. Then she told me both negresses filed a suit against them for non-payment of work at night (when they were asleep but on standby for the old people). You can bet those lazy animals didn't do their jobs, but still wanted compensation. The State of CA sued them for the beasts, and a judgement of $100,000 was imposed on their facility.

The GF told me, Mr. Idiot just laughs when she talks about the payment they needed to make, saying "oh well", and she was furious that to him it was not a big deal because he's not the one writing the check. I think it got cut down to half but still a sizable amount. She kept telling him I told you not to hire blacks.

I don't know if my friend learned his lesson. Whenever I visit I tell him not to deal with niggers but he's not as enlightened as I am in this very serious matter.

As for the GF, I'm surprised she didn't leave him then, maybe 6 years ago. Last I heard this March they are still together. I don't need to lose $50,000 to know niggers are not worth hiring.

As for the Costco whole roasted chicken, I saw it the night before, then I heard the next morning from the cook that she was looking for it, then the negress admitted eating it all as her midnight snack. I just about died laughing. There's other stories but I'll save them for later.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    ...Then she told me both negresses filed a suit against them for non-payment of work at night...
    Niggers Are Always Causing Problems!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Anyone familiar with niggers should know if you want to keep fried chicken away from niggers, it has to be chained down!
    Or reyibs!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post

What - do they have some aversion to chains for some reason?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    What - do they have some aversion to chains for some reason?
    Kinda like some animals fear water... jabbabas fear chains!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I rented to white niggers which were worse than the black ones.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    I rented to white niggers which were worse than the black ones.
    Same here. Our Realtor talked us into qualifying our first rental house for sec-8. The property management company rented it to this 50-something Human woman who was "caregiver" to her old shitbag mother. I thought that was a fairly safe tenancy, but I was wrong. They trashed the place, we ended up suing the management company, and they ended up buying the place from us as a settlement.

I learned my lesson!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A hard lesson in dealing with niggers for sure. I am surprised they didn't smear jenkem all over the walls with their bare paws. They probably thought he was racist for collecting rent.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just one story of many of why it is never a good idea to rent to niggers.
    I worked on some 2 year old duplex apartments, built as "affordable housing", in exchange for less of a tax property beating, and eventually being allowed to rent to humans for market rates. Niggers had inhabited one of the units for a short time, where I did electrical repairs. Thermostat was ripped off the wall, with the leads twisted together, causing the boiler to run 24/7/365. Temperature was then regulated by opening doors and windows. Pendant light fixture in front door stairwell was ripped out, when an ape jumped off the upper landing and swung on it. This ripped the octagon bar box right through the 16' high ceiling, requiring a scaffold be erected to reach it. Aside from some receptacles being ripped out, half the light fixtures were trashed, and all the light bulbs were missing. Dishwasher still worked, fridge, sink and stove were wrecked. Numerous holes were punched and kicked in the drywall. An unidentified odor wafted, but could not be tracked down. Do not build Section Ape housing, if making money is your goal.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The lure of the Section 8 direct deposit is very appealing, but you are better off collecting the rent yourself, or paying a management company to do it instead letting HUD send you niggers and a monthly payment.

N.A.A.C.P.