Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Someone Torched Out and Roasted a Fambly of Apefreaken Invaders in Denver

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/08/0...update-reward/
    Police announced the $14,000 award during a Friday afternoon news conference, seeking information into the fire that killed five members of a Senegalese family. They were identified as Djibril Diol, his wife, Adja Diol, and their 3-year-old daughter, Kadidia Diol along with Djibril Diol’s sister, Hassan Diol, and her infant daughter, Hawa Beye.
    They were Senegalese Moslems which makes it a double plus victory.
    https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/these-...-5-police-say/
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Suspects-in-arson-that-killed-Diol-family-via-Denver-Police-Department-1.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	12231
    3 masked perps
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course the niggers were living in a house. Paid for by us. Still a good news story all the way

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger shouldn't smoke in bed.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to say this up front so there is no room for misinterpretation by our detractors: I condemn these actions. I wouldn't do that to a shack full of wild dogs, either. This is no way for humans to behave, if it was in fact, a group of humans behind this action.

With that said, these niggers should have been left in Senegal where they belonged. Invasive species of plants, animals and diseases should be left where they are and never imported into another environment like this in the first place.

I have to say that if it does turn out to be humans behind this and not drugs or some other nigger behavior (which is most likely the case) then all I can say is that with all the shit happening in this country, this was just as predictable as it was preventable.

If it wasn't nigger on nigger fire, (and we all know how much they love burning each other up) then I can tell you that this is about to get more common place. Americans are at the boiling point with all of the riots, beatings, rapes, murders, lootings and every other form of black on human crime that the past few years has brought to our doorstep. This has been death by a thousand cuts of an entire nation and people are sick of it. I don't want a civil war or a race war, but this is what the PTB are pushing us into with an endless barrage of subhuman illegal immigrants, the coddling of murdering, raping animals and a media, government, educational system and entertainment industry cramming this down patriot's collective throats. This is exactly what they want. I for one, am afraid that it is exactly what they are going to get and I'm getting too old for this shit.

P.S.
    Did anyone else notice the reward being offered only came to $2800 per monkey? Where the hell is Soros with his BLM mob and his gofundanigger millions coming in? I guess since no poleese were involved...

(click)
    Last edited by tweakstick; 08-21-2020 at 03:12 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ Agree with Tweakstick, who so very well said everything I'm thinking about this event.

Are we surprised that people - probably otherwise normal human beings - are being driven in desperation to this kind of violence by the Great Nigger and Muzzie Invasion? This is just the beginning.

A GoFundMe to meant to support the family’s burial in Senegal has raised $195,663 of a $150,000 goal as of Thursday afternoon.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    A GoFundMe to help the family pay for funeral expenses and other costs has raised more than $142,000 in two days.
    Wow, I did not catch that when I read the story Diva. I see it's up to $200K now.

This does beg another question. The niggers were already cremated so how much does it cost to FedEx 30 pounds of nigger ashes back to Senegal?

I guess I should be grateful that we are sending them back. A little after the fact but hey, whatever works, huhh?

The question is likely moot since whoever is left is going to be living nice for a while and will probably bring over some replacement niggers. Just who the hell paid for that nice house in that nice upper middle class neighborhood to begin with anyway? They'll likely get a couple of houses out of this deal.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

The question is likely moot since whoever is left is going to be living nice for a while and will probably bring over some replacement niggers. Just who the hell paid for that nice house in that nice upper middle class neighborhood to begin with anyway? They'll likely get a couple of houses out of this deal.
    I see there were 6 adult niggers in that house. I don't know if they all lived there, but when my husband and I bought our first house, Muzzies moved in next door. I have no idea how many lived there, but it was a lot. That's what they do - all jam into one house so they can afford it and keep importing more of their tribe, thereby inserting huge nigger/Muzzie nests in the middle of nice, human neighbourhoods and bringing down property values. Our next-door Muzzies were filthy pigs and had their brand-new house looking like a slum and a junkyard within two years.

By the 3rd year, we'd had enough, sold the house and moved. We had to sell in winter, so the snow covered up the broken crap and garbage on their lawn.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So if the whole family is deceased, who gets the leftover money from the $200k?
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    So if the whole family is deceased, who gets the leftover money from the $200k?

Well, have you ever heard the one about the nigger that walked into the bar with the parrot on his shoulder?
    The bartender says "Hey... That's cool! Where did you get that?"
    To which the parrot replied "Africa - THERE'S FUCKING MILLIONS OF THEM!"

Yep, there's plenty more where those came from and replacement niggers will be sent express. Exacerbating the problem is that whenever a legal OR illegal alien is murdered on US soil, the rest of the fambly is always given a golden ticket with all the perks to the US - no questions, no delays, no problems even if the rest of the clan are all known drug running gang member rapist and murderers. Head of the line, niggers!

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Was the nigger pappy who burned up named Crispus ?