Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Met A Nigger Prophet

A few days ago I had two niggers come into my store (yes, unfortunately I have to sell to niggers) and as they were leaving I said my standard line of "thanks guys" and one of the niggers turns and walks all the way back to where I was near the cash register and says in a real pissed off tone "don't call me Guy, I'm a Prophet, a black Prophet"!

I guess I'm privileged because I met a Prophet but I'll just refer to him as "Nigger" to keep things simple.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    A customer came in before the niggers and said "you know you got two niggers out there eating a bucket of chicken in their car"? You can't make this shit up.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should have replied:

I know. I was sent by the Wakandan gods to occupy this white boy's body for a time in order to give you this message: You must change your name to Guy, shave your head and castrate yourself. You must then make a pilgrimage to Wakanda in deepest darkest Afreeka to await further instructions.

This message will self destruct in 20 seconds.

Then chew some alka seltzer and lay your head down on the counter foaming at the mouth.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    You should have replied:

I know. I was sent by the Wakandan gods to occupy this white boy's body for a time in order to give you this message: You must change your name to Guy, shave your head and castrate yourself. You must then make a pilgrimage to Wakanda in deepest darkest Afreeka to await further instructions.

This message will self destruct in 20 seconds.

Then chew some alka seltzer and lay your head down on the counter foaming at the mouth.

You come up with some good stuff Tweak.

I've never really had to deal with off the street niggers in a business environment (sales and service) until this last month. Most all of them try to scam you into either a lower price or getting something for free. Then if you do cut them a deal because you are sick of listening to their niggerbabble they always bitch and complain about something after the work is done in the hopes of getting a bigger discount or something extra for free.

As a small business, dealing with niggers as customers just isn't worth the trouble.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"