Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here you go guest.

Radio Host RIPS Robert DiNiro as Race Mixing Loser Jealous of Trump

"About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    D’Zero is a nigger loving fuck from waay back! I never respected him or paid any mind to anything that came out of his fucking steel wool eating mouth.I thought the piece of shit and hia ape wife were going to move to Canada when Trump beat Hillary.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Nobody should give two shits what any oil driller thinks. Unfortunately some race traitors do.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wait for Trump to start cracking the whip!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, he is a long time nigger loving libtard and Trump hater. This is nothing new. I don't know what people ever saw in his movies. He is not the tough guy he portrays. He has a serious case of short man syndrome. Hell i am a short guy myself, but i deal with it. I would never be caught wearing those ridiculous platform shoes he wears.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I HATE this oildrilling @$$h0le!! I grew up in an Italian neighborhood when I was younger and this $cumb@g is a DISGRACE to Italians!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure Trump lays awake nights worrying about what Little Bobby DeNiro thinks of him. All 5'3" of him.

Buck, it's nice to see you posting again. I hope all is well with you.
    "Tolerance for monkeyshines is in direct proportion to distance from the monkeys."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    D’Zero is a nigger loving fuck from waay back! I never respected him or paid any mind to anything that came out of his fucking steel wool eating mouth.I thought the piece of shit and hia ape wife were going to move to Canada when Trump beat Hillary.
    Supposedly samuel l. j@ck@$$ and al not so sharpton, orca chimpfrey and ruth master baider ginsburg were supposed to too but they are still in the US!! FUCK these losers TRUMP 2020!! Boycott Goodyear and BUY Goya and Trader Joes!! BE WOKE, GO BROKE!! Ijust had my first cup of coffee and I feel better now Chimpers!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I NEVER understood why some italian guys are oildrillers. In my time I dated several Italian women and they were all HOT!! Why would you want to fuck a gorilla when you could have someone who looks like Maria Bartiromo?!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m full Italian.Was always attracted to white girls with light skin and light hair. Married an Irish girl with red hair. I could never understand why any white man would want to fuck an ape.Robert de Niro is a liberal. Liberalism is a fucking mental disorder.He must be mentally sick, that would explain why he would want to sleep with a blue black shit skinned smelly ape niggress!

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I NEVER understood why some italian guys are oildrillers. In my time I dated several Italian women and they were all HOT!! Why would you want to fuck a gorilla when you could have someone who looks like Maria Bartiromo?!
    I was hot for the money honey back in the day, but sadly that was 20 years ago. Too late now. Never would have happened anyway.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.