Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers Forced to Work Hard All Day!

A friend got pulled over for speeding by a suburban police department for like 40 over or some ungodly amount like that. He was ticketed and ordered to appear in mayor's court the following week.

The mayor said the ticket plus reckless op comes with a hefty fine plus many points, however if my friend were to take a day off work and come in and work a day for the city service department, the whole matter would disappear as in be torn up and go away forever.

Not a bad trade off to prevent points, insurance rate increases, etc. etc.

So he reported at 0800 on the day prescribed by the mayor. There were only 2 white guys there, the other dozen or so were jigaboos.

The service director took a roll call, then immediately pointed at the 2 white guys directing them to go to the service garage and find the tree trimmers and work with them for the day.

He then ordered the rest, the coloreds, to get on an old bus, formally used by the senior center.

My friend and his new white buddy found the trimmers drinking coffee and pretty much fucking off til after 0900.

At about 0930, they fueled the trucks and went out looking for low limbs.

They drove around for a while looking before pulling into a convenience store for coffee and scratch offs.

After a half hour hang out inside, back out to the truck to scratch the tix, drink coffee and listen to Howard Stern. After over an hour at the C-store, it was off to continue looking for low limbs.

Around 1130 they spotted a low limb. They put up all the work zone signs and cones, then after unhooking the chipper, they headed to lunch.

After almost a 2 hour lunch way across town, it was back to the low limb site. They cut it down and chipped it up in about 15 mins.

Hooking the chipper back up and taking down the signs and cones, they headed back to the C-store for more scratch offs and iced tea.

After a more than adequate break, they only had time for a little more driving around looking for low limbs. They drove up and down almost every street in the city, finding none, they pulled over under some shade trees to rest and call in.

The crew chief radioed in asking if they had permission to go on overtime to dump the chips at a landfill about 30 mins outside the city! Permission granted! My friend about pissed himself hearing this conversation!

They drove out to the landfill, had to wait in line for 15 or 20 mins to dump about a bushel of chips.

Upon returning to the garage with an hour of OT under the city workers belts, my friend and his buddy said farewell to their new found friends (all profound nigger haters) and headed to the parking lot.

They were at their cars laughing their asses off about how bad those city guys dick the dog and talking about quitting their jobs to work for the city when suddenly the senior bus rolls through the gate, back bumper nearly scraping the ground, whips around and backs up to a roll off dumpster.

The back door swings open and the coons start swinging contractor size stuffed trash bags into the bin. There must have been 3 dozen bags, they were wondering where the niggers rode because there were so many bags jammed in the bus. It was like a clown car full of garbage and ass clown jigaboos. The jigs looked like they had all just worked 16 hours hard labor on a chain gang.

The bus driver walked over to where my friend was parked to ditch his cooler and thermos in his car while the coons were still swinging the bags into the can.

My friend asked where they got all that garbage. He replied he made them niggers pick up every piece of paper, can, bottle, cig butt etc along the city streets, and he does this 5 days a week with a fresh set of niggers every day. He tells them they don't return to the garage til the bus is full so they don't fuck off too much.

My friend said holy fuck I'm glad I'm not a nigger! The bus driver laughed and said don't worry, if you come back they always send the white guys to work with the skilled trades because those guys will go home sick if they send niggers over to work with them.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great story.
    "Tolerance for monkeyshines is in direct proportion to distance from the monkeys."

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome Story! That made my day.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The county has it right! The only way to get a lazy stupid irresponsible nigger to do anything, just to watch them like a hawk and threaten to send them back to prison. And they can’t do anything that requires intelligence. Sweeping ,mopping ,digging ,carrying, pretty much all they can do.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I need a city tree trimmer job!! I could learn to really enjoy a work day like that.

Great story by the way and thanks for sharing.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot to mention my friend reported every pull rope on the truck had a noose tied at the ends of them. All the door pulls on the tool truck, even the air horn cord on the 4 door dump truck they rode around all day in had a noose pull on it.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas