Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Sow Assaulting Bikers with Vehicle.

This didn't happen to me (thank God) but it did happen to someone I know.

Niggers cost this country and it's human citizens so much fucking money every year. The idea of reparations is insane because we have been paying out the nose for these shit beasts in one way or another for YEARS.

It's damn lucky the cunt didn't kill anyone on a bike that day.

Last night, while we were trying to make up some ground with the heat during the day,by putting some night miles down, a black female in a 2010 Acura TSX, Texas tag number MYX3630 tried to plow into all of us, numerous times while we were crawling, clutching it while merging down to one lane where there was already an accident on I-35. Long story short, I was the last bike when we got down to one lane and ol’ girl decides to move me out of her way. (See picture)

Her Geico auto insurance policy was only active for one day, cancelled due to bounced check/non-sufficient funds.

Carrollton PD responder ASAP when we pulled off after I chased her for her tag number... unfortunately, where she hit me was not their jurisdiction. Had to go back to Lewisville Police Department and make the report. Lewisville PD did not make it sound like they were even going to pursue a hit and run, much less attempted vehicular manslaughter, because it’s “under $1000” and “she lives in Dallas, not Lewisville”. I’ve called their hit and run detective and left a voicemail, but nothing back yet.

Was able to keep the bike up somehow, but she lifted the whole ass end of my bike off the ground and she fucked my left saddlebag up pretty good. Looks like I’m going to get fucked in the whole deal since apparently I didn’t have uninsured motorist coverage and she doesn’t have insurance.”
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigger insurance.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	113.9 KB 
ID:	12210

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bike hit by car.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	336.3 KB 
ID:	12211
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a shame the PoPo wasn't a little more aggressive in their handling of the incident.

Bottom line... niggers can't drive. You must always immediately switch to defensive driving mode times 10 whenever you spot a nigger behind the wheel anywhere near you.

This also applies to coal burners with their licenseless nigger reclined in the passenger seat, who also drive like niggers by proxy.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t look for police help in any crimes involving niggers. They’re all scared for their jobs. They’ll get no support from their supervisors. YT is on his own!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was behind a group of niggers one day that we’re smoking pot. It had my vehicle smelling of it. No biggie I’m really not against pot. Shouldn’t drive while smoking but the thing is as soon as a cop pulls em over, it would be racism this and resist arrest that until you get a ventilated jogger all over the news and BLM rioting in your city. The cops don’t want to fuck with them for that reason alone anymore.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I was behind a group of niggers one day that we’re smoking pot. It had my vehicle smelling of it. No biggie I’m really not against pot. Shouldn’t drive while smoking but the thing is as soon as a cop pulls em over, it would be racism this and resist arrest that until you get a ventilated jogger all over the news and BLM rioting in your city. The cops don’t want to fuck with them for that reason alone anymore.
    Yep, that's the sorry state we have found ourselves in.

IF that had been a group of niggers riding bikes and a white person attempted to run one of them off the road there would be a nation wide search for the driver of the car. Media would be screaming hate crime and attempted murder. All traffic cam footage would be gone through with a fine tooth comb. The big three national news outlets would be running the story on the evening news. Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson would hold a presser denouncing the incident. Twitter fucks would be calling the driver a Trump supporter and show up to their home with an angry mob.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some years back, my neighbors wife was T-boned by two church going nigresses on a main intersection,where the shitskin s ran a light.His wife was taken to the hospital by ambulance for non-life-threatening injuries.She suffered a bruised face, a concussion and broken bones.
    The two monkeys weren’t injured,they showed an insurance card and were free to go after the vehicles were towed.Both totaled. Everything sounds like it was settled, right? Wrong! Insurance policy was expired and my neighbor had to buy himself a new car, pay all his wife’s hospital bills and ambulance fees. Because he did not have uninsured motorist on the insurance policy.
    That is why I added uninsured motorists to my policy. Cost a little more, but I’m covered.