Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger shoots 17 year old white girl dead, but dindu nuffins because racisms

Dem raycisms, deyz everywheres! Alwayz trynz to trips a nigger up!
    Driver denies antagonizing Wilson before fatal shooting of Haley Hutcheson

Police heard conflicting stories of the moments that led up to a biracial man opening fire at a pickup truck on a Georgia highway, killing a white teenage girl in the back seat, a detective testified in court in Statesboro Tuesday.

Marc Wilson, 21, of Sharpsburg, has been jailed since mid-June on charges of felony murder and aggravated assault in the death of 17-year-old Haley Hutcheson. Wilson's attorneys say he fired a handgun from behind the wheel of his car in self-defense after teenagers in the truck yelled racist slurs and tried to run Wilson and his white girlfriend off the road.

Statesboro police detective Travis Kreun said Wilson consented to a phone interview with police days after the shooting. He told them white teenagers were leaning from the truck's passenger-side windows and yelling slurs. He also said the truck's driver had been swerving back and forth in front of Wilson's car, which was struck by an object thrown from the truck.

"He said, `All I can tell you is me and my girlfriend were really scared that night,'" Kreun testified. He said Wilson added: "With everything going on in this country, I'm not going to let me and my girl get run off the road."

The Rev. James Woodall, president of the Georgia NAACP, has said the state's self-defense laws, which allow people to use deadly force when facing grave and imminent threats, haven't been applied in Wilson's case because of his race.

Kreun said Hutcheson's friends in the pickup truck denied saying anything antagonistic to Wilson, the son of a Black father and white mother. He told the judge one passenger said another person in the truck may have extended his middle fingers toward Wilson's car.
    https://www.statesboroherald.com/loc...atal-shooting/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    there aren't enough courts, judges or jails to keep up with the perpetual nigger crime wave. I suggest just interning all of them and shipping them back to a place they'd be more fitting for...Africa. The evolutionary home of walking shit towers.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    there aren't enough courts, judges or jails to keep up with the perpetual nigger crime wave....
    I think niggers should be warehoused in shipping containers when the prisons reach capacity.

And when America is fed up, they can easily be stacked on a cargo ship, hopefully with a faulty bilge pump, and shipped back to Ooglie Booglie land.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I don't care if the girl or driver of the truck called that nigger a "Nigger" Coon, Spook, Shit Beast, Shitskin, or Jigaboo.
    That does NOT give one cause to shoot at someone and then kill them.
    Sure it does. That's exactly what his lawyers will argue, and I predict he'll walk out of jail with no charges. The "dat honky called me a NIGGER!" defense is the new Nigger Gets Out Of Jail Free card. Just remember that that standard applies to them, but not you and me. We YTs still must take whatever vile coonry they dish out, even threats to "bus' a cap upside yo haid," and smile. Fucked up world, but there it is.
    "Tolerance for monkeyshines is in direct proportion to distance from the monkeys."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I think niggers should be warehoused in shipping containers when the prisons reach capacity.

And when America is fed up, they can easily be stacked on a cargo ship, hopefully with a faulty bilge pump, and shipped back to Ooglie Booglie land.

I would enjoy and pay good money to watch them be loaded into cannons eval kneval style and shot out to sea.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would pay a few bucks to watch them being burnt alive wow having acid poured on them as killer bee sting them with them in a crowd of their own kind that is are being subjected to the same treatment

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    And if a nigger calls a white person "cracka," what does the law allow the man to do there? A white man is languishing in prison for defending himself against a nigger that knocked him down and kept charging.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Round up and deport.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	12237
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.