Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Vile Nigger beats superior life form to death

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...animals-video/

Sick video of a nigger who think nigger lives matter kills an innocent raccoon for the fun of it. If they'll do it to an animal they'll do it to us too and already have. I'll leave it at that because I don't want to be banned.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't want the police to abuse their solemn duty and powers, because absolute power corrupts. If left to beat niggers, they may beat regular humans too with impunity. Studies show cops treat white suspects the same way as blacks if there is a suspicion of a crime. The disrespect, bixnood, Chimpout from niggers is what makes cops respond the way they do.

Two wrongs don't make a right, so niggers abusing an animal only proves they are lower than animals. Can't say anything about what the perpetrators deserve, but let me tell you, innocent animals are worth more than criminal niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    More proof that coon lives don't matter to coons.

I'd rather have a pet raccoon than a pet nigger any day. The raccoon will only tear up what it doesn't shit on. The nigger will do the same, and then kill you.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.