Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    The truth
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger teacha worrying about conservative parents seeing its anti-YT classes

Majikal nigger teacha Matthew Kay, which “teaches English” (more like bixnood and sheeit, gnomesayin?) at the Science Leadership Academy, is afraid that conservative parents are listening to its “classes” where the teacha attempts to “destabilize” the kids' “racism” (among other SJW causes that we shall not discuss here).

https://truepundit.com/philadelphia-...rtual-classes/
    A Philadelphia public school teacher is curious about how educators will cope with “conservative parents” listening in on virtual classes, according to a thread captured on Twitter. [...] While Kay acknowledged that “damage can come from the left too,” he noted that “conservative parents” are his chief concern when teachers are engaging “in the messy work of destabilizing a kid’s racism” [...]
    The thing is, niggers are inherently and openly violent, dumb and dangerous brutes, at least for the most part. There are a few niggers that act like whites, but the inner chimp always comes out, especially in those times of extreme niggerloving where the grease apes are handed everything on a silver platter (at least in the West).

That's why the libtarded public school system is trying to brainwash kids into thinking that dey beez jus like us, citing magical niggers for example, despite the MASSIVE amount of crimes and destructions waged by the shitapes. No wonders that there's more and more of burnes, drillers and more generally wiggers, especially with the surexposure of niggers in our media, and the fact that human kids living in fuxxated hellholes have to adapt to their cultcha to survive.

There is an attack on our children, and we must protect them and fight this goddamned nigger-worshipping system. (I'm not calling for violence, but reeducation of the masses.)

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers and liberals are concerned the brain washing could be compromised if alert parents catch onto it. Kids might learn the truth instead of nigger victim being beaten into their impressionable minds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm for bussing... bussing any nigger kid that winds up in predominantly white schools back to ghetto schools, where obviously they'd be more comfortable, can shuck and jive, ook and eek and nobody will give a shit what the teacher teaches.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    So the professors are afraid that their liberal and anti-white teachings might be observed by outsiders... and replayed for the world to see.

How about not being a fuckup in the first place, and then you won't have to worry about getting caught doing something that you know is wrong?

If they didn't know that what they were doing was wrong, why would they feel the need to conceal it and be sneaky?

It's not much different than a pedophile teacher grooming a student. In that type of case, the teacher would also want to isolate the child and prevent his or her parents from finding out what they are doing.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the professors are afraid that their liberal and anti-white teachings might be observed by outsiders... and replayed for the world to see.

How about not being a fuckup in the first place, and then you won't have to worry about getting caught doing something that you know is wrong?

If they didn't know that what they were doing was wrong, why would they feel the need to conceal it and be sneaky?

It's not much different than a pedophile teacher grooming a student. In that type of case, the teacher would also want to isolate the child and prevent his or her parents from finding out what they are doing.
    And what these libtard c@ck$ucker$ do to children's minds is even WORSE than pedophilia. This is why we have college pukes supporting BLM!! It's the result of 2 decades PLUS of brainwashing!!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    And what these libtard c@ck$ucker$ do to children's minds is even WORSE than pedophilia. This is why we have college pukes supporting BLM!! It's the result of 2 decades PLUS of brainwashing!!
    And "BINGO" was his name-O!

Great comment!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I were raising children.I’d home school.The liberal scholastic system is the last place I would want to send my child. It’s where the indoctrination starts. They are taught to hate god and accept immorality. And yes, a white girl sleeping with a monkey is immorality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    And "BINGO" was his name-O!

Great comment!
    Thanks MPH!! I just get FURIOUS when I hear about all the BULLSHIT they are teaching kids in school today!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have already dealt with this in my child's school! Teachers pushing their leftist politics on intellectually defenseless children, leaving me to untangle their mess! I'm just glad my kid spoke up to me because it was in the classroom right before all this covid19 stuff went down.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

They know they are messing those kids up and don't want it known. How low can you go, getting at people's kids in the shadows like a criminal. I have observed that groids are worse than the Mafia in this regard. The Mafia won't go for relatives of its enemies.