Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Niggers Fill Jails
    Chimpout Guest

A new niggertown in the works in Georgia.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/01/1...sboro-georgia/

So a bunch of nigger famblys have gotten together and decided to make a new nigger paradise where they can feel safe from the racism of “ebil YT” that keeps them down. This is hilarious on so many levels.
    The only thing that’ll make niggers “feel safe” is no police so if they decide to have no police we all know how that’ll work out for them.
    We’ve seen Chicago, Detroit, Zimbabwe, Haiti, and many other examples of nigger ran economies. They’re all paradises, naturally.
    Anyway I hope all the niggers mosey on down to their new society and feel “safe” cause niggers aren’t known for being a danger to themselves, clearly.

I’ll let everyone else’s imagination be the limit for how this little nigger project will turn out.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am sure it will be wakanda in no time... I will guess no more than 50 murders a and 300 shootings a year. Certainly they will not need the police or any taxpayer money...
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers Fill Jails View Post
    https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/01/1...sboro-georgia/

So a bunch of nigger famblys have gotten together and decided to make a new nigger paradise where they can feel safe from the racism of “ebil YT” that keeps them down. This is hilarious on so many levels.
    The only thing that’ll make niggers “feel safe” is no police so if they decide to have no police we all know how that’ll work out for them.
    We’ve seen Chicago, Detroit, Zimbabwe, Haiti, and many other examples of nigger ran economies. They’re all paradises, naturally.
    Anyway I hope all the niggers mosey on down to their new society and feel “safe” cause niggers aren’t known for being a danger to themselves, clearly.

I’ll let everyone else’s imagination be the limit for how this little nigger project will turn out.
    it will only take one squabbling with the other over muh lands and the whole thing will burn to ashes.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They tried that here in the mid 1800's after some do good YT gifted them 100 acres.
    There were apparently about 30 families that came together to build a bunch of nigger huts.

There was a big write up in the paper about it except no one can find the location with a detailed map.
    Not even a single worked stone remains.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great idea! Segregation! I like it!

There is a thread in here somewhere about some NYU dorms being for niggers only this year. Again, perfect!

Let them live their wretched lives together out of my sight!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, if they're going to segregate themselves, will they be forgoing section 8 vouchers and food stamps as part of that divorce from evil YT?
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    They even have a gogibsme page up for the project. Little disappointed to see they’re a bit short of their goal, seems like every deleted niglet can potentially reel in a welfare fambly millions but not the wakanda project here.

Also, I’m sure it costs (sarcastically) a little bit more than 88 grand to build a city. They must be building out of straw and elephant shit. No contractors are going to want to dig sewage and set up power for such measly sums, and then the niggers will whine and accuse whitey of every fill-in-the-blank racism they can conjure up.

I hope the fake news media keeps us updated on this comedy routine, erm, ambitious project!

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Here's a novel thought.
    The U.S annexes 'Liberal' Canada which in the name of 'Diversity' can then be the new home for about 40 million Niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They even have a gogibsme page up for the project. Little disappointed to see they’re a bit short of their goal, seems like every deleted niglet can potentially reel in a welfare fambly millions but not the wakanda project here.

Also, I’m sure it costs (sarcastically) a little bit more than 88 grand to build a city. They must be building out of straw and elephant shit. No contractors are going to want to dig sewage and set up power for such measly sums, and then the niggers will whine and accuse whitey of every fill-in-the-blank racism they can conjure up.

I hope the fake news media keeps us updated on this comedy routine, erm, ambitious project!
    Maybe Groid Floyd's fambly can cough up a big chunk of change from their gofundme to help out in exchange for a big ass statue of Groid Floyd in the middle of town square.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I say we ship ALL the black bastards to Haiti, make it the "holding pond" for niggers in this hemisphere.....build them a nuclear reactor, then...uh-oh....catastrophic nuclear meltdown and the whole place goes up in a Huge Fireball....

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I like the shipping every niggers in the USA to Haiti & the Dominican Republic too, but NO nuclear reactor.
    Oh, come on! Maybe just a small one?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	start the reactor.png 
Views:	122 
Size:	182.6 KB 
ID:	12336
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good, and they should put 12 foot walls surrounding their niggertown.This way they can keep the murdering and stealing between themselves.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    So the niggers want to segregate themselves..... I'm all for this, ONLY one problem niggers.

What are you going to do about sewer systems, water treatment plants, trash removal and landfills, electricity and so on.

OH wait..... they will just do like they do back in the muddaland.... shit and piss in the streets, while the trash piles up.
    So true, Witch Doctor, so true. I was a survivalist back in the '70s, when the hippie back-to-the-land movement was in full swing. Vacant tracts of rural property were snapped up, with disastrous results for some. There are usually good reasons why a parcel was uninhabited, the 1st one being deeded access. If someone can deny it, don't buy it. Plenty of dopes arrived one day, only to find that a new gate, with a no trespassing sign on it, had been erected. 2nd major issue is water, and wow, can that go way wrong, and I could write a book on that subject. 3rd biggie is a septic system. Even if you pass a perc test, and get a permit, there's no guarantee you'll be able to excavate a suitable hole and construct a leach field where you want to build. 4th is zoning, and there are almost always restrictions on the number of dwellings on a given tract of land. 19 nigger famblys on 90 acres ? That would require a major variance anyplace I ever lived, and I've developed properties in NY, California and Florida. If adjoining landowners, and those adjoining them, object, forget it. 5th is rights-of-way for electric, telephone and cable. You've either got that, or you don't. There's also a certain distance from existing lines that they won't exceed, except at great expense, and with your neighbor's permission. I can't wait to hear the cries of racisms and 'skriminations, when niggers bump into any of the aforementioned realities. Not to mention local building codes and sanitation regs. This Wakanda is shaping up to be a major laugh riot. Stay tuned.