Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dr. Wang's Medical Journal article proving niggers are terrible doctors called RAYCISS- retraction issued

Wang paper is wrong: Diversity, equity and inclusiveness in medicine and cardiology are important and necessary

Dey beez necessary, muhfuggas!

DALLAS – Aug. 5, 2020 – A March 2020 paper published in the Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA) has recently become the subject of significant discourse and warranted concern. The paper, by Norman C. Wang, MD, MS (Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity: Evolution of Race and Ethnicity Considerations for the Cardiology Workforce in the United States of America From 1969 to 2019” - J Am Heart Assoc. 2020;9:e015959. DOI: 10.1161/JAHA.120.015959), advocates for ending racial and ethnic preferences for undergraduate and medical school admissions and against affirmative action initiatives, concluding incorrectly that Black trainees in medicine are less qualified than White and Asian trainees.

The following is a statement from the American Heart Association:

The Wang paper has rightfully drawn criticism for its misrepresentations and conclusions. As an organization focused on the relentless pursuit of longer, healthier lives for everyone everywhere, the American Heart Association (AHA) denounces the views expressed in the article and regrets its role in enabling those views to be promoted. Those views are a misrepresentation of the facts and are contrary to our organization’s core values and historic commitment to promoting diversity and inclusion in medicine and science.
    https://newsroom.heart.org/news/wang...-and-necessary

You can read Dr Norman C. Wang's original article here:
    Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity: Evolution of Race and Ethnicity Considerations for the Cardiology Workforce in the United States of America From 1969 to 2019
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Science, Math, logic, reason, laws are all racist towards niggers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Firstly, I'd NEVER see a nigger doctor... secondly, if I get my ass hauled to the ER, the last thing I would want to see is a nigger doctor!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Wang was right and they are Wong.

Might as well just call in a
    Years ago a plane crashed in San Francisco airport and supposedly the pilots names were:

Sum Ting Wong
    Wi Tu Low
    Ho Lee Fuk
    Bang Ding Ow

That has me in stiches! Just chiding our Chinese friends; no malice intended. I'm sure you think us Americans are idiots for coddling niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Years ago a plane crashed in San Francisco airport and supposedly the pilots names were:

Sum Ting Wong
    Wi Tu Low
    Ho Lee Fuk
    Bang Ding Ow

That has me in stiches! Just chiding our Chinese friends; no malice intended. I'm sure you think us Americans are idiots for coddling niggers.

I remember that one. It was a prank by an intern working at the NTSB who obviously decided he didn't really want to ever work anywhere again unless maybe the for the Howard Stern show. I very inappropriately and inhumanely laughed my ass off when I heard that one the first time.

This was some cold blooded shit:

Last edited by tweakstick; 08-19-2020 at 03:42 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember that one as well as Mr. Robert Higgins in the back of the news van looking at the O.J. ... "Looky Here"...and "the O.J. look scared"!

Another nationwide prank pulled by a human member of the Howard Stern show, sounding like a nigger in a call placed live to Peter Jennings during the O.J. chase/standoff.

Nothing like a great prank... especially when it goes nation or worldwide.

https://youtu.be/bLmoqbR3gto

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I am not feeling well,the last thing I want is a fucking spook examining me!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...concluding incorrectly...The Wang paper has rightfully drawn criticism for its misrepresentations and conclusions.
    Notice how news stories have begun coming to conclusions, or making judgements on the facts, rather than simply recording the facts, quoting the subjects of the article, and letting the reader draw their own conclusions? I see this all the time lately. They can't resist editorializing, preaching, and threatening. The press is trying to enforce a particular point of view, even in a critical medical journal review.
    "Tolerance for monkeyshines is in direct proportion to distance from the monkeys."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two things I dread, niggers touching my food and niggers handling my medical needs.

I rather go hungry and no doctors than deal with niggers.