Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Police Shoot Nigger... Nothing New

I stumbled across a news article published over a decade ago reporting how a nigger was shot in the back because he dindu nuffin, but not before an officer kneeled on his neck in an attempt to wrangle him before the use of deadly force.

Open season on niggers is nothing new and has been going on for decades. When will these jigaboos take a time out or pause to understand why this happens?

If they avoid the police, they avoid getting shot. Simple as that.

If I see poison ivy, I avoid it. If I see a wasps nest, I avoid it. If I have an expired trailer plate, I avoid Main Street. If I see a hole in a sidewalk,
    I avoid it. If I see nigger on the sidewalk, I cross the street. Simple as that.

When will these coons learn they can't get killed long distance by the PoPo.

They are the ones that choose to interact with the police by coming out of their nigger nests and break the law.

Sure, there might be a nigger pay day after a shooting, but they already get enough free shit without having to leave their Section 8 nests.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by coon club road View Post
    i stumbled across a news article published over a decade ago reporting how a nigger was shot in the back because he dindu nuffin, but not before an officer kneeled on his neck in an attempt to wrangle him before the use of deadly force.

Open season on niggers is nothing new and has been going on for decades. When will these jigaboos take a time out or pause to understand why this happens?

If i see poison ivy, i avoid it. If i see a wasps nest, i avoid it. If i have an expired trailer plate, i avoid main street. If i see a hole in a sidewalk,
    i avoid it. If i see nigger on the sidewalk, i cross the street. Simple as that.

When will these coons learn they can't get killed long distance by the popo.

They are the ones that choose to interact with the police by coming out of their nigger nests and break the law.

Sure, there might be a nigger pay day after a shooting, but they already get enough free shit without having to leave their section 8 nests.
    tru dat!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I stumbled across a news article published over a decade ago reporting how a nigger was shot in the back because he dindu nuffin, but not before an officer kneeled on his neck in an attempt to wrangle him before the use of deadly force.

If I see poison ivy, I avoid it. If I see a wasps nest, I avoid it. If I have an expired trailer plate, I avoid Main Street. If I see a hole in a sidewalk,
    I avoid it. If I see nigger on the sidewalk, I cross the street. Simple as that.

When will these coons learn they can't get killed long distance by the PoPo.

Sure, there might be a nigger pay day after a shooting, but they already get enough free shit without having to leave their Section 8 nests.
    Yes, they claim to be so damn terrified of the pooolice, yet put themselves in situations to have disproportionate police encounters. Try telling them that and you’re just called a racist. You cannot reason with them.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by i aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    ...yet put themselves in situations to have disproportionate police encounters...
    Exactly!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas