Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

YouTube comments and battles

Once in a while I go to YouTube to look at how-to videos. Recently I started watching some ABC What Would You Do clips hosted by John Quinones. Many of my comments were about Quinones race baiting good people, manufacturing scenarios that I really think don't happen as they present it. I know there's a lot of us who detest niggers, but we don't engage them as it only ends in disaster.

Some young cunts (sorry for being so vulgar but that's how these nigger worshippers behave) keep telling me that I need to realize racism, the plight of African Americans, and that I was part of the problem why racism still exists.

Well I do troll them, trying to get a rise out of them, with sayings like "wait till your pets turn on you". Then they become unglued and keep cursing me. I said, hey, I've been around and I just know how they behave, and they're not gentle people as you fool yourselves.

Then I said, "who killed Nipsey Hussle?". Another black guy! That's when they can't accept facts and reality, so I double down and say G. Floyd was a criminal. They lose it.

I'm wondering if any of you have any experience and tips to battling these idiots. I do it for fun to piss off the braindead nigger worshippers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I post on Craigslist rant & raves section just for the hate mail lolz. My only tip is to not engage them. Put the info out there and watch their heads explode. If they tip their hand and dox themselves, expose them for the world to see. I've done it numerous times when people are stupid enough to give email addresses or other info worth posting.

Again, don't bother arguing. Arguing with a fool is pointless. They will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. You will not change their minds so don't bother. You'll just be pissing into the wind.

Post only numbers, facts, charts, laws and anything else that cannot be argued with. They will counter with insults and lies to try to invoke an emotional response. They operate on emotion. We operate on logic. Once again, do not engage them on their turf. You will not win because you cannot win an factual argument with someone who only operates on emotions.

Their goal is not to win an argument because they truly believe their world view is better. Their goal is to wantonly destroy - because they are niggers and coddlers.

"The only way to win is not to play."
    WOPR.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I post on Craigslist rant & raves section just for the hate mail lolz. My only tip is to not engage them. Put the info out there and watch their heads explode. If they tip their hand and dox themselves, expose them for the world to see. I've done it numerous times when people are stupid enough to give email addresses or other info worth posting.

Again, don't bother arguing. Arguing with a fool is pointless. They will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. You will not change their minds so don't bother. You'll just be pissing into the wind.

Post only numbers, facts, charts, laws and anything else that cannot be argued with. They will counter with insults and lies to try to invoke an emotional response. They operate on emotion. We operate on logic. Once again, do not engage them on their turf. You will not win because you cannot win an factual argument with someone who only operates on emotions.

Their goal is not to win an argument because they truly believe their world view is better. Their goal is to wantonly destroy - because they are niggers and coddlers.

WOPR.
    Once again, proof that "Libtardism" is a MENTAL DISORDER!! Facts don't care about libtard's feelings!!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Arguing with a fool is pointless. They will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. "

"You will not win because you cannot win an factual argument with someone who only operates on emotions."

PRECISELY.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "...My only tip is to not engage them. Put the info out there and watch their heads explode..."

"...Again, don't bother arguing. Arguing with a fool is pointless"...
    Great strategy. I do the same. Pour on the fuel, maybe stay around long enough to fan the flames a little, then quickly move on.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love to go on youtube to piss off somalicoons in their videos of whatever. Just throw every anti nigger anti jizzlam shit at them. One time , a somalicoon asked, are you trying to incite us. I said no, I just hate you goat screwing niggers

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

WOPR.
    These are very wise words I am still trying to teach myself. Even throwing crime statistics or any other factual evidence at them is fruitless because they can’t read a graph to save their lives. “We be only commitin 30 percent of da rapes dough!” You’re fucking 13% of the population!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't expect to convince any liberal nigger lover to realize their mistakes. I just enjoy getting them riled up.

You old racist! You're closed minded! We're all human!

They want to believe so hard that niggers are equals, yet I know they don't have an answer to "a black man killed Nipsey". I don't argue because I know I'll get nowhere. But it sure is fun to get them frustrated!

I particularly like how they detest the term 'pets". I wished one of them well, that she meet her soulmate and be a McCluskey.

Thanks for all your input.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by UpYoursNigger View Post
    I love to go on youtube to piss off somalicoons in their videos of whatever. Just throw every anti nigger anti jizzlam shit at them. One time , a somalicoon asked, are you trying to incite us. I said no, I just hate you goat screwing niggers
    Bwa ha ha ha, well done brother!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is probably a good idea to protect yourself by setting up separate email / Facespook / Youtube / Google accounts to use only for trolling the manure pile (niggers) and their codlers. Perhaps even use that old laptop you have stashed in the closet, or a USB only operating system, such as a Linux Peppermint install.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    It is probably a good idea to protect yourself by setting up separate email / Facespook / Youtube / Google accounts to use only for trolling the manure pile (niggers) and their codlers. Perhaps even use that old laptop you have stashed in the closet, or a USB only operating system, such as a Linux Peppermint install.
    agreed. my facespook is a fake name i got from Impractical Jokers name game. Crappenshitz