Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Facebook takes niggerloving to frightening new depths with "Black Creators" Program

Facebook has pledged to pay $100 million to black-owned businesses for no reason other than the fact that the shareholders are black, as part of of a broader $1.1 billion race-based payout to “Black and diverse suppliers and communities.”
    A $25 million portion of the payout will go to a group Facebook calls “black creators,” as part of a program Facebook describes as “intended to amplify Black voices, and is geared towards Black creators aged 18+ with a minimum of 10,000 followers on Facebook or 10,000 followers on Instagram.”
    The program falls under the scope of a massive $1.1 billion race-based financial package by Facebook, which the tech monopoly describes as a way to confront “the reality of violence and injustice which members of the Black community face on a daily basis.”
    https://nationalfile.com/facebook-la...r-being-black/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    More niggerism being forced upon humans by the communist nigger loving left. The only thing niggers have ever done with computers is steal them to sell for dope money.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Black Creators" program... niggers can be very creative when it comes to the logistics of returning stolen merchandise for cash or credit at retail stores!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    More niggerism being forced upon humans by the communist nigger loving left. The only thing niggers have ever done with computers is steal them to sell for dope money.

Well, they do use them for gofundanigger, whirlstarruh, instanig, and few small investment opportunities but I'm not sure how those are working out because I still haven't heard back yet from the General Secretary of Treasury and Palace Defense, Umbutthol Biggambolz, since I gave him my banking information and money for transfer fees. Any day now, I should be rolling in a cool 2 million in Kenyan Shillings. Just waiting on that sweet wire transfer.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.