Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Madonna's 62nd birthday is today

Her friends got together and bought her a cake!

The Big SIX-TWO.
    And she's gonna celebrate it right, with a bunch of niggers!

Madonna Celebrates 62nd Birthday with Her Kids and Ahlamalik Williams in Jamaica
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I fucking hate that cunt with a passion !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A few years ago, I was out walking my ridgebacks, when I noticed someone's spring cleaning rubbish out for pickup. On the curb, displayed so as to entice passing pickers, was a complete Madonna discography - every album, CD, DVD and VHS she ever made, including all her stupid movies. The dry dump truck wasn't coming for another week. Each day I passed by with the hounds, and there was Madonna's face, until the big day, when it all was heaved in the truck, and taken where it always really belonged, the county landfill.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    A few years ago, I was out walking my ridgebacks, when I noticed someone's spring cleaning rubbish out for pickup. On the curb, displayed so as to entice passing pickers, was a complete Madonna discography - every album, CD, DVD and VHS she ever made, including all her stupid movies. The dry dump truck wasn't coming for another week. Each day I passed by with the hounds, and there was Madonna's face, until the big day, when it all was heaved in the truck, and taken where it always really belonged, the county landfill.
    This story warms the cockles of my heart. It gives me a glimmer of hope for humanity and my dream is that one day soon she will join her catalog in the very same dump.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    God she's such a nasty old slag. Does she really think her niggerboy is with her because he's hot for Grandma? I bet even those niggers at the bongo party didn't want to rape her.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Her friends got together and bought her a cake!

The Big SIX-TWO.
    And she's gonna celebrate it right, with a bunch of niggers!

Madonna Celebrates 62nd Birthday with Her Kids and Ahlamalik Williams in Jamaica
    She's been a coal burner for DECADES!! Dizgusting skank!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    God she's such a nasty old slag. Does she really think her niggerboy is with her because he's hot for Grandma? I bet even those niggers at the bongo party didn't want to rape her.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m amazed that the coal burning cum dumpster made it to 62. Wonder how many STD’s are oozing out of it’s stench trench?

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madonna is a nasty mudsharking whore from waay back! A total piece of shit Libtard too!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger loving coalburner needs a permanent tenderizing.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I’m amazed that the coal burning cum dumpster made it to 62. Wonder how many STD’s are oozing out of it’s stench trench?
    I've known since the 80's that I wouldn't want to share opposite ends of a bleach filled olympic sized swimming pool with that stank pig. I bet she glows from the head down under a black light and leaves a slug trail wherever she goes.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Elton John being bitchy:

“Sorry, her career is over. Her tour has been a disaster and it couldn’t happen to a bigger cunt... And she looks like a fucking fairground stripper.”

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Elton John being bitchy:

“Sorry, her career is over. Her tour has been a disaster and it couldn’t happen to a bigger cunt... And she looks like a fucking fairground stripper.”

Wow, If Elton John of all people is complaining about your looks or attire, you must be really bad off. Well, he did tell us that the bitch was back. I'd love to see two end up in a slap-fight.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    that's good stuff. gotta use that. Nice post Whitey!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Wow, If Elton John of all people is complaining about your looks or attire, you must be really bad off. Well, he did tell us that the bitch was back. I'd love to see two end up in a slap-fight.
    At least Elton isn't acting like a disgraceful old whore in public and showing off nigger toyboys!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A tanker truck full of bleach, and a WWII flamethrower, would barely put a dent in the STDs on that nasty clam.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    My money is on fat Reg.

Unless she uses her fatality move and gets her cavernous fandango out. One whiff of that and it's good night Vienna.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just threw up my breakfast after reading this!! I despise that libtard coal burning cunt!!