Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Alleged 'son of a slave' magic nigger says Trump wants to bring back slavery!

A rare link to slavery: Dan Smith's American story

At 88, Dan Smith has witnessed some of the defining moments in America's fraught battle for racial equality.
    He protested in Alabama, marched on Washington with Martin Luther King Jr, and attended the inauguration of the first black president, Barack Obama.
    He also represents a living link to the nation's dark past: his father Abram was born a slave, 157 years ago.

As a boy, his elderly father told chilling stories: about the "hanging tree" where slaves were lynched, and the master who forced a slave to lick a wagon wheel. The man lost part of his tongue when it froze to the steel.
    Though America has seen much progress, Smith feels that under President Donald Trump, some of it is being lost.
    "I'm petrified," he tells AFP in an interview at his home in Washington.
    "Everything we did in the civil rights movement... in terms of voting, and fairness and equality, he's trying to undo it."
    And, of course, obligatory muh dik white wimmenz bix nood thrown in.
    He recalls experiencing plenty of discrimination at school. But he was popular and handsome, and found surreptitious ways to date white girls -- much to the horror of his mother, who feared the worst if their families found out.
    "I'd wait for a young lady to call me. She'd say 'Danny, can you give me a ride to the Glee Club?' and that was my cue," he said.
    https://archive.is/WA84F
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure why any nigger would want to be a slave, or even work for that matter when they are born with the skills to obtain a NU scholarship... three hot and a cot, wide screen TeeBee and free health coverage, and no need for a pension!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas