Name:	22D5A183-4F55-4121-953B-11D0BE75D44B.jpeg 
Views:	68 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	12209

meet our next King Arthur. “Bring me my sword! The exquataviuscalibur!”

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    BBC? They are reinventing every single YT historical, iconic figure as a nigger, right down to Achilles.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22D5A183-4F55-4121-953B-11D0BE75D44B.jpeg 
Views:	68 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	12209

meet our next King Arthur. “Bring me my sword! The exquataviuscalibur!”
    I didn't realize that Hi Point made swords but it does make sense. It was jammed for a few years. Jammed in a rock but jammed, no less.

Nigger stole my sword.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 08-17-2020 at 06:07 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It just gets worse. The nigger 'Arthur' has a young coalburner named Nimue.

Katherine Langford as Nimue, a young Fey woman who is shunned by her village, as they believe she is "cursed". Her village is soon slaughtered by religious zealots, "the Red Paladins", but she escapes and is entrusted with the legendary Sword of Power by her mother Lenore, who tells her to get it to "Merlin" moments before Lenore's death at the hands of the Paladins. Setting out on a journey to save her people from a holy war of extinction, Nimue struggles with the corrupting power of the Sword, while coming to grips with her secret history, the powerful magical legacy that flows in her blood, and what it will mean for her and her people when she embraces her destiny as the "Wolf-Blood Witch", and eventually as the Fey Queen.

Devon Terrell as Arthur, a sellsword who becomes Nimue's main love interest and struggles to rise above the shadow of dishonour and debts left in the wake of his father's death. He becomes an ally of the Fey and slowly begins to regain his family's honour on his journey with Nimue.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.