Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey fellow mudskin haters!

Yup, I can’t stand niggers. Found this site and have been enjoying browsing it. The world would be a better place by a landslide if they just didn’t exist or if we could somehow herd them all back onto their continent of unlimited resources where they can’t figure out how to get past the technology of pointy sticks. I live in a upper middle class neighborhood and of course, a nig moves in next door. She married a white dude. She doesn’t work. I work from home half the time and she plays her niggy boom boom music in the middle of the day that rattles my walls while I’m trying to work. Fuck forbid I say anything and get labeled a racist, lose my job and livelihood.

why are we constantly told black lives matter when even blacks obviously do not believe that? I watch them beat, rape, rob and murder each other as well as real humans every day. They would kill each other over a piece of fried chicken. They’re disproportionately over represented in EVERY crime category. Ya can’t make this shit up. Anyways, glad to be here and sooner rather than later more people are going to wake up. I’m kind of hoping this defund the police thing happens so everyone will see just how bad the chimp out can be.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Welcome.gif 
Views:	56 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	12207

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I ain't bin dun did dat, . Nice screen name. Welcome to Chimpout, look forward to reading your posts.
    "Tolerance for monkeyshines is in direct proportion to distance from the monkeys."

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard, Iabd3! Good to have you.

Be sure to read the forum rules carefully, stick to them and a great time will be had by all.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome......

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Club!

Very unfortunate you are subject to a nigger beast so close to your residence.

You can only look forward to him kicking her lazy ass to the curb, or any other scenario that rids you of that eyesore and menace next door. Good luck!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the best pro-Human site on the WWW! You'll fit in well here.

Sorry to here about the nigger sow neighbor... That sucks hard! I hope there aren't any Human-nigger hybrid niglets in the poop chute!

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Yup, I can’t stand niggers. Found this site and have been enjoying browsing it. The world would be a better place by a landslide if they just didn’t exist or if we could somehow herd them all back onto their continent of unlimited resources where they can’t figure out how to get past the technology of pointy sticks. I live in a upper middle class neighborhood and of course, a nig moves in next door. She married a white dude. She doesn’t work. I work from home half the time and she plays her niggy boom boom music in the middle of the day that rattles my walls while I’m trying to work. Fuck forbid I say anything and get labeled a racist, lose my job and livelihood.

why are we constantly told black lives matter when even blacks obviously do not believe that? I watch them beat, rape, rob and murder each other as well as real humans every day. They would kill each other over a piece of fried chicken. They’re disproportionately over represented in EVERY crime category. Ya can’t make this shit up. Anyways, glad to be here and sooner rather than later more people are going to wake up. I’m kind of hoping this defund the police thing happens so everyone will see just how bad the chimp out can be.
    WELCOME TO CHIMPOUT!! You will fit right in!!

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember - you're not alone and never will be ! It's them not you our friend. I'm so sorry that you have to share a wall with a nigger.

Welcome to the nursery of sanity and will look forward to your postings.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Remember - you're not alone and never will be ! It's them not you our friend. I'm so sorry that you have to share a wall with a nigger.

Welcome to the nursery of sanity and will look forward to your postings.
    man I don’t even share a wall with them. It’s a single family dwelling. That’s just how loud the monkey has to have the tribal shit blaring in the middle of the day.

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    man I don’t even share a wall with them. It’s a single family dwelling. That’s just how loud the monkey has to have the tribal shit blaring in the middle of the day.
    here you go...

https://www.wish.com/product/595591b..._BwE&share=web
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

26. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post

HAAHHHHH! I built one of those in high school. It was the size of a pack of smokes. I would stick it in my front shirt pocket and turn it on when the bell rang to change classes. Walking the halls, it drove the girls nuts - not so much for the guys. It was tuned to just above the audible (20-22KHz) range and loud as shit. You couldn't quite hear it but knew you couldn't hear anything else for some reason. Some of the girls would get nauseous with headaches if I stood too close to them.

I guess I was just an asshole back then. I'm a little better now - not by that much, but a little.

The thing about those is that it won't go through walls like bass does. You would have to have it fairly close to the person as it is directional unlike bass. Do they have the radio on? That's easy enough to fix with a signal generator and an antenna. I had to do that with one of my asshole neighbors who didn't understand that newborn babies need sleep. He knew that electronics was my forte and called the cops on me for blacking out his truck stereo. They thought he was just a crazy drunk making shit up. They got the first part right.

If it's not a radio broadcast, then there are other ways to totally fuck up their nigger noise permanently without setting foot on their property but I don't think I should get into them. Too dangerous and illegal.

Have you tried just calling the cops?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

28. Likes Tar Remover, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    HAAHHHHH! I built one of those in high school. It was the size of a pack of smokes. I would stick it in my front shirt pocket and turn it on when the bell rang to change classes. Walking the halls, it drove the girls nuts - not so much for the guys. It was tuned to just above the audible (20-22KHz) range and loud as shit. You couldn't quite hear it but knew you couldn't hear anything else for some reason. Some of the girls would get nauseous with headaches if I stood too close to them.

I guess I was just an asshole back then. I'm a little better now - not by that much, but a little.

The thing about those is that it won't go through walls like bass does. You would have to have it fairly close to the person as it is directional unlike bass. Do they have the radio on? That's easy enough to fix with a signal generator and an antenna. I had to do that with one of my asshole neighbors who didn't understand that newborn babies need sleep. He knew that electronics was my forte and called the cops on me for blacking out his truck stereo. They thought he was just a crazy drunk making shit up. They got the first part right.

If it's not a radio broadcast, then there are other ways to totally fuck up their nigger noise permanently without setting foot on their property but I don't think I should get into them. Too dangerous and illegal.

Have you tried just calling the cops?
    man, the last thing I’m going to do is call the cops on any niggers. I’ll be all over the net as racist white man that calls police on nigger for no damn good reason at all.

30. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    man, the last thing I’m going to do is call the cops on any niggers. I’ll be all over the net as racist white man that calls police on nigger for no damn good reason at all.
    Valid point.

Well, I know what I would do but like I said earlier...

I feel for you, bro and I've been there with shitty neighbors. All I can tell you then is to get some earplugs.

32. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry I'm so late to this thread, welcome aboard!

Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

34. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WELCOME, I Aint! Let's bash the fuck out of some ridiculous niggers!