Yup, I can’t stand niggers. Found this site and have been enjoying browsing it. The world would be a better place by a landslide if they just didn’t exist or if we could somehow herd them all back onto their continent of unlimited resources where they can’t figure out how to get past the technology of pointy sticks. I live in a upper middle class neighborhood and of course, a nig moves in next door. She married a white dude. She doesn’t work. I work from home half the time and she plays her niggy boom boom music in the middle of the day that rattles my walls while I’m trying to work. Fuck forbid I say anything and get labeled a racist, lose my job and livelihood.

why are we constantly told black lives matter when even blacks obviously do not believe that? I watch them beat, rape, rob and murder each other as well as real humans every day. They would kill each other over a piece of fried chicken. They’re disproportionately over represented in EVERY crime category. Ya can’t make this shit up. Anyways, glad to be here and sooner rather than later more people are going to wake up. I’m kind of hoping this defund the police thing happens so everyone will see just how bad the chimp out can be.