Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Hollywood crumbles under weight of niggers, nuts and drug-head bums.

You get what you asked for, bitches! No sympathy, ZFG! My hope is that these idiots will learn their lessons here, but history shows that they usually try to move to less fuxated red states then go right ahead and try to change these areas into the very same shitholes that they left:

'When I first arrived in LA 40 years ago, the town smelled of orange blossoms. Now the streets stink of urine. There is a beautiful park in Westwood but you can't go there because there are people slumped on the ground and you step on a carpet of needles.

'White flight is real. The elites and middle classes are leaving. People are taking losses on the sales of their homes to get out.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-droves.html
    Last edited by tweakstick; 08-16-2020 at 07:35 PM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of the big things most people don't know about California is that they used to get big govt $$$ to run mental health care facilities. President Reagan cut all of that spending causing all of these mental institutions to close and dump all of these mentally ill people on the street.

The Mental Health Systems Act of 1980 (MHSA) was United States legislation signed by President Jimmy Carter which provided grants to community mental health centers. In 1981 President Ronald Reagan and the U.S. Congress repealed most of the law.[1] The MHSA was considered landmark legislation in mental health care policy.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental...ms_Act_of_1980

Other than that, CA is a freakshow clownfactory anyway. What I don't get is why they keep electing the same moron scumbags that screwed their state up in the first place over and over again, like Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein, etc etc. Reminds me of a Bible verse I learned in Sunday School as a kid.

As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his folly.- Proverbs 26:11
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.