Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Police Detective with a MAJOR set of Balls!

This police detective went on record by calling out firstly, the Black Lives Matter group as a domestic terrorist organization, and secondly, Wal*Mart for their support of these domestic terrorists.

Apparently the Wal*Mart website is loaded with BLM merchandise for sale, boosting the BLM movement along with Wal*Marts bottom line. The police detective calls for a "boycott til the end of time" against Wal*Mart.

He also predicts a certain chimpout if Wally World were to merchandise KKK items in their stores or on their website.

I can hear this detectives BALLS CLANGING from 5 miles away! Good for him! He should be promoted to Chief, but we know that ain't happening because he's not a spook.

This short 3 minute video is worth the watch... he references the Klan in the first few seconds, but stay with him, he rips BLM a new ass.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My local Walmart has a cop guarding the entrance most of the time. Maybe I'll print it out and give it to him next time I risk my life and go shopping there - but $22.48 for a gallon of Mobil1 is tough to turn down.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Walmart lost me when they banned the confederate flag.And it doesn’t surprise me that those nigger loving son of a bitches are promoting BLM and selling their merchandise.