Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Seattle BLM niggers post claim to white people's homes

https://nypost.com/2020/08/14/seattl...p-their-homes/

How ironic. Niggers are complaining ( as per usual ) that white people destroyed their neighborhoods and they want their homes. Humans destroying a neighborhood? If this were true, then it would be time to get off this planet.

Niggers just really aren't worth keeping.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    https://nypost.com/2020/08/14/seattl...p-their-homes/

How ironic. Niggers are complaining ( as per usual ) that white people destroyed their neighborhoods and they want their homes. Humans destroying a neighborhood? If this were true, then it would be time to get off this planet.

Niggers just really aren't worth keeping.
    GIBS MUH DAT to the 10TH Degree!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    GIBS MUH DAT to the 10TH Degree!!
    These coons are getting so brazen they trying to rob us with megaphones instead of guns!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I might have said this before, but gentrification only works when you clear the land and wall it up!

As far as I'm concerned, in all reality if your neighborhood has gone to shit so much that it needs gentrification, it's time to just move on and get as far away from that city as you can. It's worth the drive to live in a sundown town even if you still have to work in a shithole to afford it. At least you can sleep at night. If you can transfer or take another job, so much the better!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I think I might have said this before, but gentrification only works when you clear the land and wall it up!...
    I live in a pretty rural area... if the coons stray out here, they don't stay long.

Now up in the city, middle to upper class humans are spending tons of cash renovating old warehouses and or abandoned nigger nests immediately adjacent to vile nigger habitat for habitation themselves.

I just don't understand the thrill of wondering if your car is going to be there in the morning, or are you going to sit on a pile of broken glass on the way to work because some coon popped your window for the buck seventy five in your cup holder.

Will you get home and find you've been burglarized? Probably not because of the alarm system you are paying for... but your bbq grill and patio furniture will eventually come up missing.

Yes you'll watch the video of Jamal and his dindu buddy loading it into a stolen truck, but they all look alike, especially since robbers masks are the rage for now.

I just don't understand why people with money want to live like this.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank God I live in an area where the community would literally beat these animals out of. I can't imagine looking out my window and seeing this, worse yet, having to put up with it.
    They would be put off by all the Trump signs in people's yards of they even came close to this neighborhood.
    I feel sorry for the humans in this situation though.