Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's teach our little daughters that niggers are great

I consider this child abuse. Poor kid doesn't know any better and will probably end up being killed by some buck her brain-dead, phony libtard parents encouraged her to hook up with. I guess they never let her watch videos of niggers batwinging each other in record numbers all over the country. BLM!

After watching the Black Lives Matter protests on TV, 8-year-old Clare Gotcher wanted to do her part to help. Clare turned her bracelet-making hobby into an opportunity to raise money for the local Black Lives Matter chapter and has raised nearly $500.
    And I'm sure the niggers are most grateful for the gibs.

https://www.wdsu.com/article/stitch-...atter/33014386
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When my girls were old enough to know the difference between black and white, maybe 2nd grade, I sat them down and told them black boys are for black girls, no if's and's or but's about it.

Both of them grew up right, neither one of them has had any desire to smoke coal.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm holding back the vomit. Her parents should loose custody and the kid given to a family that won't let her face her certain demise at the hands of their pets. I can tell you almost EXACTLY where these idiots live based solely on this story. Gentrification only works if you clear the land, idiots. These libs are trying to teach these kids that up is down and when the shit hits the fan, they will be right smack dab in the middle of it all with no one to blame but themselves. I fear for this poor human child's safety.

Her parents are about to learn some hard lessons very fast about the feral Nig Orleeunz niggers.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with that approach. No need to be hateful or extremist. Niggers with niggers, humans with humans.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's been said here and elsewhere many times, that why do we even coddle the beasts, think they are equals, say they are as attractive as us, or as smart as us. Yes, niggers used to be farm equipment, there was slavery, but that's been addressed. I know for sure my family never owned slaves because my forebears came after the civil war. And really, a great many of our families didn't own slaves. So why the fucking guilt, amongst otherwise rational people?
    There's the powerful media, liberals, so-called stars, but with an ounce of logic and stone cold HONESTY to one's self, you can see that niggers are not of our human kind! Asians, Hispanics, Native Americans don't like niggers and don't believe they are worth worshipping.

This little girl, attractive and pure, is now caught in the maelstrom of BLM, and I cringe at the possibility she will be defiled by a "friendly" nigger, or worse, be a burner and produce shitlets then be violently killed by her buck. This is insanity, and doesn't bode well for civilization. How can parents be so retarded to believe niggers are kind of reasonable or helpful? I suppose they haven't experienced a Chimpout first hand, by then it would be too late, or, they haven't been given the proper tools and education to see the cancer and pure evil of the nigger.

BTW, the Civil War was no joke. Brother against brother, lots of blood shed, a terrible price to pay, for what? For the feral niggers to continue to claim they're victims, to despise American culture and way of life, to be so ungrateful for this carnage to let them be free from chains?

Not an iota of humility, respect, gratitude from the niggers. Lack of these positive traits is proof enough they are lower than animals. At least dogs are grateful that you feed them, give them attention, give them a home. Blacks, they'd chop your helping hand if they could.
    Last edited by Ignatow; 08-15-2020 at 04:50 AM.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fukc, the niggers have got even our young kids involved in their crimes and scams.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We went to the bookstore yesterday. Me and my kid were in hysterics when we saw the featured children's book. We couldn't stop laughing.

https://www.google.com/books/edition...sec=frontcover

Real people actually buy this shit?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberalism is a disease. How else could you explain white parents wanting their beautiful white daughter to get involved with a worthless, useless smelly monkey.
    Personally, I’d rather have my daughters dead than with niggers.Death hurts less and is more acceptable.And this is coming from someone who loves his daughters and would die fighting for them!And by the way, my kids were brought up to know that niggers are animals.And they are teaching their children the same great values.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    We went to the bookstore yesterday. Me and my kid were in hysterics when we saw the featured children's book. We couldn't stop laughing. https://www.google.com/books/edition...sec=frontcover Real people actually buy this shit?
    O.M.F.G.

I'm glad you could laugh, but that shit's not funny. It's heavy propaganda for white children, since niggers don't read books.
    "Tolerance for monkeyshines is in direct proportion to distance from the monkeys."