Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Thread: Sovereignty

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Sovereignty

I think I want in to this movement. Apparently a new license plate and a notarized piece of paper make ginsuing your roommate legal..God Bless America!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/31/us/ha...oter_expansion

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just look at that profile. Forehead sloped back, muzzle stuck out about two inches, glowering with a level of malevolence never achieved by any other animal. Definitely not human. These are the trash that liberals want to infest every corner of our nation, even up here in almost-all-white New England.

This happened in Hartford Connecticut, Mark Twain's home town and home of Colt's Firearms. Shows you have to stay vigilant, wherever you are.
    "Tolerance for monkeyshines is in direct proportion to distance from the monkeys."

Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Nowhere

Man, the only place on earth to see that kind of evil in the eyes of a living creature is a nigger.A filthy, murderous, vile nigger.And to think some people want them as pets.Can't wrap my head around liberal stupidity.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The amount of rent owed and Thompson's employment status were not known.
    Come on... We can surmise he was unemployed and the amount doesn't matter. It was TNB. He spent the money he had on shitty cognac and was too lazy to fill out the rent coupons.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Play nigger games, get nigger prizes.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the same reason I never hire niggers. Ever.
    You never know when or how they are going to apply thier entitlement issues. Stupid lazy creatures with a sociopathic personality. They need to be left alone to destroy themselves since it's illegal for humans to do it.