Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink College Feetsball Player Terminates Its Tranny-Buck

"Carlton certainly indicated with his communications with Ty that he wanted to keep that relationship a secret," said a prosecutor. "Whether it was from his friends or the other football team or the people on campus, he did not want Ty coming to campus and exposing that part of his life to the people on campus."
    Almost every tranny who gets wasted is a nigger and so is its killer. Tell that to your SJW pals!

The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    ...Come on we all know every nigger is on the downlow and will fuck or suck anything with a hole.
    That's what they do!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Sociopathic"? All niggers are sociopaths. So much fuss and talking and drama and sad music over some dead tranny buck. I bet if Tyrone had been a natural-born sow or a mudshark there wouldn't be any "True Crime" accounts of its batwinging.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    "Sociopathic"? All niggers are sociopaths. So much fuss and talking and drama and sad music over some dead tranny buck. I bet if Tyrone had been a natural-born sow or a mudshark there wouldn't be any "True Crime" accounts of its batwinging.
    Didn't Joe Biden and other Democunt candidates fap about dead trannies as if that was some major thing?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Didn't Joe Biden and other Democunt candidates fap about dead trannies as if that was some major thing?
    Probably, because now the mentally ill(trannies), the niggers and the morbidly obese have been added to the "Endangered Species" list, are categorized as special and must be treated with utmost consideration and care.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I clicked on play and the first words out were ' beautiful, vivacious and unique ' I was done. Either the narrator is insane or joking, or possibly both.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I clicked on play and the first words out were ' beautiful, vivacious and unique ' I was done. Either the narrator is insane or joking, or possibly both.
    Maybe this show is sponsored by Gillette? They absolutely love tranny bucks.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did they mention the 12 different types of HIV and STDs that tranny hoor had?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The MSM news faggots are all in, when it comes to the Bolshevik's "Born this way" narrative. Buck niggers think they're not gay, as long as the whore has a wig and a mini-skirt on. When trannies get killed, they blame it on "homophobia" in the black community. Horseshit - niggers love to fuck trannies. They just kill them to get their $20 back.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers will screw anything.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Homeboy gon' be gettin' all da surprise buttsecks he want up in da 'groid retirement home..

Cultural Marxism is exactly that..groid/race traitor mob enforced insanity, denial of reality under the banner of "social justice."
    SPOT ON!! And I am SICK of it!!