Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Liberals are "wiping out men" and "especially if you're white"

Liberals hate White, 'Hetero-Normative,' Christian Males that vote Republican? Say it ain't so!
    This Lil' Lady gets my vote. Or she would if she was in my voting district. Hope she wins, and if she does the waterfall of liberal tears will be a glorious thing to behold .
    QAnon Supporter Who Made Bigoted Videos Wins Ga. Primary, Likely Heading To Congress

A Georgia Republican who has said that Muslims do not belong in government and expressed her belief in the baseless conspiracy theory called QAnon has won her primary runoff and is all but certain to win a seat in the House of Representatives in November.

Marjorie Taylor Greene, a construction executive, won 57% of the vote in Georgia's heavily-Republican 14th Congressional District, handily defeating neurosurgeon John Cowan, who had pitched himself as, "All of the conservative, none of the embarrassment."
    Facebook took down an ad in which Greene brandished a rifle and threatened antifa protesters....
    OMG! This woman is an avalanche of awesome!

In videos spotlighted by Politico, Greene called the election of two Muslim women to Congress "an Islamic invasion into our government."

In one video message, Greene acknowledged that U.S. laws protect freedom of religion — and then said, "but I'm sorry, anyone that is a Muslim, that believes in Sharia law, does not belong in our government."

"Let me explain something to you, Muhammad," she said in one video. "We already have equality and justice for all Americans. Muslims are not being held back in any way ... what you people want is special treatment. You want to rise above us."

Greene also said that generations of Black and Hispanic men have been held down by "being in gangs and dealing drugs," not by anything white people have done; that both white supremacists and members of the Black Lives Matter movement are "idiots"; and that in seeking the Black vote, Democrats are "trying to keep the Black people in a modern-day form of slavery."

Democrats are the real racists, Greene said, stating that "the most mistreated group of people in the United States today are white males."
    Damn. This Lady is BASED! I wish we could clone her and release her clones to run in every congressional election in America. Godspeed, Lady!

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/12/90162...ding-to-congre
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She just has the guts to say what most of the nigger-loving, white-male hating phonies, hypocrites, and liars are thinking but don't have the courage to be honest about it.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."