Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

2020 College Niggerball Fall Season CANCELLED

Big Ten nixes fall college football season, eyes spring

Big Ten conference presidents and chancellors voted Tuesday to postpone all fall sports seasons, including football, amid the coronavirus pandemic with the hopes of playing in the spring.

Later Tuesday, Pac-12 presidents and chancellors followed the Big Ten's lead and also voted to postpone the conference's fall sports season, including football.
    https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ootball-season
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope they cancel the Nigger Felon Leauge too! Either way, I’m not watching a pack of monkeys disrespecting my flag.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck the NFL - overpaid niggers and greed. I blame the idiots who pay $300 for a ticket and $15 for a beer watching this shit - AND most of the game is watching niggers laze around while TV commercials are shown. The patrons are the true cunts, feeding the vile and greedy owners. They care not for their teams, just their bank balances.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    All those college feetsball niggers will have to go to class now. They'll be muh-dicking and robbing, selling dope, and generally culturally enriching the campuses for all those privileged young liberal kids.
    "Tolerance for monkeyshines is in direct proportion to distance from the monkeys."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is my most sincere hope that every college that uses sports of any kind as a replacement for education, goes bankrupt. Higher education should be for no other purpose than EDUCATION! It should not be there for political indoctrination, an excuse to escape the draft (which shouldn't exist in the first place but that's for another rant), a place to party and certainly not for sports. If you want to do any of those things, do it on your own damn dime!

Not one red cent of taxpayer money should go towards any of this shit. It takes away from the advancement of society. I'm not saying that athletics has no place in life. Quite the contrary. It simply has no place as a priority in higher education. If you were a lard ass when you got to college, nothing will change that. While athleticism and competition are necessary for the country's health as a whole, it should never be anywhere close to the sole focus of higher education. There will always be sports at schools just like there will always be D&D nerds, chess clubs, and potheads - and none of them need funding. Encouraging it is different from sponsoring and funding it. Compelling a taxpayer to foot the bill is simply wrong - especially when it becomes the sole priority of the school.

Sports as a whole has become an "opiate of the masses" in this country. One of these days, we're going to have to get back to worrying about the shit that actually matters as individuals and as a country, and forget about the nigger worship that team sports has become.

Math, science, history and the arts are what build and maintain a society. When they take a backseat to sports or any other nigger pursuit, that society flounders and eventually fails.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.