Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The insane BBC just doesn't give up

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/newsbeat-53395935

A video to shame more morons into feeling sorry for ' black folk. '

' South Asians don't marry niggers' is the title of this installment. The punishment of the foolish, law abiding and perpetually trusting indigenous British idiots, is always the theme at the BBC.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nogvirus View Post
    Who gives a fuck who South Asians marry, most are Muslim, Pakistani filth, who have been marrying their first cousins for generations and they are just as disgustingly shit skinned, backwards, retarded and as smelly as niggers too. Trust me, as a Brit, I should know. And we're not all as servile and trusting fools you assume us all to be. Most of us working class Brits are not the leftist, urban middle class white traitor who swallows everything the Marxist, pedophile protecting BBC throws at them. We, the true patriot indiginous Brit are not fooled and have them sussed and have done for a long time, which is why our own establishment hate the white working class and try to belittle us at every turn, because they know we don't swallow their diversity bullshit agenda. It was the white working class vote that stopped that communist cunt Corbyn from gaining any power, but we are still keeping an eye on Boris too, we don't trust him either. So to sum up, we are not all "perpetually trusting indigenous British idiots" we are just not as vocal as the leftist traitors are. The same could be said for any white, law abiding population anywhere in the world, but then again, I believe we are all biding our time for the right moment to strike back at our true enemies.
    Very nicely put - and you are the true target of the BBC - a man with a voice and not afraid to use it. Hopefully they'll be some kind of restoration in the UK within the coming decades. The indigenous folk start to reclaim their island, whatever may be the cost. I doubt it will be a democratic process, as this experiment has failed the majority.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers and Muslims are shit! let them marry and kill each other!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    today's insane story features an exclusive computer coding course for nigger sows...

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-engla...ing-the-future