Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Never take the meat from the front of the display case.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ That is one of those meat cases with the blower system to keep the cold in the case.

That sheboon is ventilating her fat ass with it! Fucking disgusting!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That looks like a FUCKING hippo DOUBLY disgusting!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good grief!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since niggers seem to have a penchant for climbing into or sitting on produce and meat counters, stores might need to start installing these;

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spikesad-16.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	176.2 KB 
ID:	12173
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think people are missing what's really going on here.

A little background: I worked in a grocery store during my youth. Meat department mostly. Really disgusting especially on the first and fifteenth of the month when the fooh stayumps and wailfare checks hit the mailboxes.

We sold a certain southern delicacy known as Burgers' country cured ham there. Pretty expensive for a pig shoulder but every southerner knows what I'm talking about. They were not cheap and Burgers' was regarded as the best out there in the Mid-South. Back then, they cost about 40 bucks for a 20 pound ham.

One day, we had a 500 pound sherilla waddle in to shoplift. We watched as this fat nasty sow came up to the meat counter and grabbed the biggest one we had, soon disappearing around the corner. Knowing that there was no chance in hell she could afford it, we peeked around the corner to see her shoving the >25 pound ham into it's coot & chute regions. Not sure what manner of tackle it used to secure it, but it stayed for the duration of it's shopping. The meat department manager made his way to the registers and waited for it to pay for it's groceries and head to the doors knowing damn full well that it still had the ham.

"Maam," he asked, "aren't you forgetting something?"
    "Whuut?" it replied somewhat indignantly.
    "Aren't you forgetting to pay for that country ham?" he said while pointing down at it's nether regions.

The sow let out a guttural string of expletives then finally heaved up on one hind leg, made an odd jerking motion and the ham came crashing to the floor on the welcome mat just inside the door. It walked out, and he let it go. He should have called the cops and made it pay for the ham as it was now soiled. He did not. He resold the ham. I had to tell my friends and family to avoid that ham as it was getting close to the holidays when people would buy them as gifts.

So there you have it. This fat sow pictured above was not simply sitting on the load of steaks.

It was shoving them up it's giant turd maturation chamber where the turdlett babies come from!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And niggers wonder why we hate them. Who had the great idea of letting them roam amongst us?
    Coalburning is bestiality.