Close

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Chinese get PC

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Chinese get PC

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but I picked up some toothpaste yesterday at the convenience store across the street from where I live in the PRC. I recognized the picture on the box, but something seemed...off. Then it hit me. This particular brand of toothpaste used to be sold under the brand name, "Darkie." Apparently, the powers that be must have changed it so as to not cause angst for the PC foreigners living here, or perhaps for the "darlies" living in port cities.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	darlie.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	239.2 KB 
ID:	12166  

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We heard about this crap here in the states a few weeks back. The toothpaste wasn't the only product affected. Several soaps and shampoos had to rebranded so as not to offend niggers in China. Apparently, showing a bunch of human Asian beauties to sell your product and not using baboons as models is somehow rayciss an sheeit.

China better get a grip and get off of that slippery slope before they end up like us. You cannot ever kowtow to these niggers and idiots - not ever, not even once.

Listen up, China - Asia is for ASIANS and there is nothing wrong with thinking or saying that anymore than saying Antarctica is for penguins or Africa is for niggers.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.