Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

11 year old Florida sowlet goes missing after taking trash out

this one is obvious. The nigger knew is was trash and trashed itself ! Easy !!

https://nypost.com/2020/08/11/florid...out-the-trash/
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a sowlet? Looks like a buck. Sexing niggers is often impossible.

“Her grandma is crying, her mother is crying. We love her,” Jayla’s mother, Nakia Jones, told the outlet.

Her great-aunt, Doris Jones
    So...the mammy, the grandmammy, the auntie - what about her pappy? Oh, maybe he was crying so hard he couldn't speak.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    And here we thought that affliction had been eradicated, since it's impossible to make niggers run away now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drapeg_2822.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	12167
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drapeg_2822.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	12167
    Drapetomania... English translation: WORK

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    My guess is Muh Dik! is involved and that sow niglet is already dayed.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    My guess is Muh Dik! is involved and that sow niglet is already dayed.
    I'm sure you're right. And it must be a muh dik! Muh dik NOW! nigger buck who kidnapped the sowlet - maybe even her own pappy. There may be YT who snatch sowlets and sows for muh dik, but I never personally heard of one.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a red-blooded American male with a very healthy libido, I can confidently say without reservation, that I would be celibate for the rest of my life if Human females were taken out of the equation and there were only sheboons.

G-A-G-!-!-!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    As a red-blooded American male with a very healthy libido, I can confidently say without reservation, that I would be celibate for the rest of my life if Human females were taken out of the equation and there were only sheboons.

G-A-G-!-!-!

Same here. If nigger bucks were the only option I would be immediately, totally, and permanently celibate.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same here. If nigger bucks were the only option I would be immediately, totally, and permanently celibate.
    This is probably why they sent all the trouble making missionaries to Africa...cure them of their desires. If you can fuck that, then there's no cure for you !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most of them have congenital STD's before they even muh dikk/muh poozie for the first time which is usually just before the ape birthing age of around 8 years old unless the fambly started raping them earlier.

Growing up before I met my lovely white wife, I had a few instinctive rules that no-one had to teach me:
    1-Don't stick your dick in crazy.
    2-Assholes are for shitting.
    3-Gay ain't my way.
    4-Don't screw the animals - especially the niggers.

Ok, maybe the first one I had to learn for myself by dating a redhead but aside from that I knew that 2 through 4 just were wrong and unhealthy for humans and society as a whole.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Most of them have congenital STD's before they even muh dikk/muh poozie for the first time which is usually just before the ape birthing age of around 8 years old unless the fambly started raping them earlier.
    The thought of STDs wouldn't be my issue. A nigger could be totally disease-free and sanitized but the thought of a buck touching me, or even standing too close to me (my mother always told us they "smelled funny") seriously and honestly makes my gorge rise. As for touching a nigger buck? I'd rather stick my hand in fire. There is no explanation that will ever make me understand coal burners.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger could be totally disease-free and sanitized
    Is that even possible? Or just a hypothetical even-if?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Is that even possible? Or just a hypothetical even-if?

The defense: "Hypothetically, if any nigger could be certified clean and free of nigger disease, would that make said hypothetical nigger acceptable to you as a partner or baby daddy?"

Prosecution: "The hypothetical is incomplete and nonsensical."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The defense: "Hypothetically, if any nigger could be certified clean and free of nigger disease, would that make said hypothetical nigger acceptable to you as a partner or baby daddy?"

Prosecution: "The hypothetical is incomplete and nonsensical."
    Hypothetically, if the nigger could be clean and free of disease, not inclined to crime, muh dikk/poozie, responsible, self sufficient, rational, parental, cautious, courteous and mindful of others and their property, would that make the nigger acceptable to you as a partner?

(crackle)
    If nigger clean no crime nigger no nigger does not compute
    Can not be nigger but still nigger...

Well... It wouldn't be a nigger then, now would it?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Hypothetically, if the nigger could be clean and free of disease, not inclined to crime, muh dikk/poozie, responsible, self sufficient, rational, parental, cautious, courteous and mindful of others and their property, would that make the nigger acceptable to you as a partner?

(crackle)
    If nigger clean no crime nigger no nigger does not compute
    Can not be nigger but still nigger...

Well... It wouldn't be a nigger then, now would it?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like