Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger shoots dead beautiful 5 year old human kid

https://nypost.com/2020/08/11/5-year...d-by-neighbor/

Cannon was shot “because he rode into his neighbors yard.”
    This one I have no words for.

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only words I can offer is don't live near a nigger.

Old Dairy-ass gonna be doin' some time on our dime!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I hadn't read this. It puts murderous thoughts in my head that aren't healthy.

So, are all the YT going to start rioting and smashing windows of "jury" and sneaker stores in protest, demanding justice?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I have four. Guilty and death by hanging. Here's praying that a judge and jury agrees with me.

NC needs to get busy seeing as how they haven't juiced anyone since 2006.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If this were my child I would go medieval on this nigger, finding a way to keep it alive over a period of a month in excruciating agony even if it needed blood transfusions to keep it alive.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nogvirus View Post
    ...Three square meals a day and a cot for the rest of it's pathetic life, that's a win for your average bootlip; he will thrive in prison, all niggers do...
    You got that right!

It's simply an alternate lifestyle for many savage beasts.

Lounge around all day in the central air, step outside and shoot a few hoops if you want, have someone prepare all your meals for you, enjoy the laundry service that washes your orange suit and underwear... that's living a nigger rich lifestyle... like having maid service!

I'd be willing to bet the life expectancy of a caged nigger is much higher than that of the street nigger.

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nogvirus View Post
    Look at the face of the crackhead/meth mouthed savage nigger, this animal should not be breathing, our civil society makes me sick sometimes. This child deserves some real justice, not the easy prison time this nigger is going to get. Three square meals a day and a cot for the rest of it's pathetic life, that's a win for your average bootlip; he will thrive in prison, all niggers do. This is not justice.
    AND internet access, AND a gym AND any and all medical services, glasses, dental care, free lawyers, and anything else the nigger needs - unlike the rest of us who have to pay for all that stuff.

I guess all we can hope for is that there is some other prisoner there who hates child-killing niggers and will take care of this one.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    You got that right!

It's simply an alternate lifestyle for many savage beasts.

Lounge around all day in the central air, step outside and shoot a few hoops if you want, have someone prepare all your meals for you, enjoy the laundry service that washes your orange suit and underwear... that's living a nigger rich lifestyle... like having maid service!

I'd be willing to bet the life expectancy of a caged nigger is much higher than that of the street nigger.
    It's MUCH higher than that of a cRapper, for sure.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I wish I hadn't read this. It puts murderous thoughts in my head that aren't healthy.

So, are all the YT going to start rioting and smashing windows of "jury" and sneaker stores in protest, demanding justice?
    Yep. If I were to go into detail as to what I would do to dozens of random niggers if this were my child, I would be instantly banned.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why I hate these shit beasts and their white libscum enablers:
    On Sunday, 25-year-old black male Darius Sessoms allegedly murdered 5-year-old Cannon Hinnant, who is white, in Wilson, North Carolina, in front of the boy’s two young sisters.

Sessoms, who lived the next house over from the victim’s father, ran across the lawn to Hinnant and shot him in the head at point-black range as his two sisters, ages seven and eight, looked on, neighbors said, according to WRAL.com. Hinnant was in the front yard riding his bike.

The boy’s father, too distraught to speak to local news on camera, was heard screaming after the shooting, witnesses said. The man rushed out to hold his bleeding son before Hinnant was rushed to nearby medical center, where he was later pronounced dead.
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/black...ont-of-sisters
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger kills 5 year old human boy.

25-year-old Wilson man arrested in shooting death of 5-year-old, police say
    https://abc11.com/5-year-old-shot-ch...oms-n/6363046/

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think we all feel the same about this, but please, everyone, follow forum rules regarding violence.
    "Tolerance for monkeyshines is in direct proportion to distance from the monkeys."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Events like this should be a sticky. Niggers are filthy animals. Seems only Fox News is promoting the story. More from them today:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-car...hinnant-murder

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sessoms is an eastern NC blue gum slave name. This shithead was known to the victims and when you live this close to the feral animal you have to expect violence, crime or muh-dikk, it's just the way it is.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d love to buy a t-shirt with the victims name and picture. I’d wear it proudly.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    If nobody takes any action how's anything going to change?

What are we supposed to do, sit by and watch these niggers keep slaughtering our kids?

What are you advocating we do?
    I'm going to be as clear as I can on this one for EVERYONE to understand. No one, but NO-ONE is advocating that you or anyone else does a damn thing! We are an infotainment site ONLY and we are focused on niggers and dune coons. We educate, we call them out, we laugh at their expense. This goes for niggers, coddlers, muzzies, liberals, communist and all others who are enemies of civilized society, our country and world.

If you or anyone or anyone else are looking for any type of organization that advocates any type of action especially violence towards anyone, you are barking up the wrong tree, hound dog.

We will not allow this site to be shut down thereby destroying all of the good work and support we provide to each other as members. This site is mentally therapeutic solace for tortured humans in an inhuman world.

We intend to keep it that way.

As far as what we are supposed to do? As individuals, take care of your family and friends. No-one here would sit by and watch niggers slaughter their kids. However, if you feel the need to organize some type of group, this is not the forum for you to do so or advocate it. Keep your shit private if you choose to do so. It's none of my concern but let's face it, the KKK never accomplished a damn thing.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by plantation33 View Post
    These problems with Niggers are not going to go away with psycho therapy sessions for the multitude of victims, neither here nor out on the streets.
    Of course they won't and there is nothing we can do about it here. What do you propose? We all have our personal opinions on the matter. I keep mine to myself for the same reason I don't put political signs in my yard. I do my voting at the box and deal with problems as they come. Now is not the time and this isn't the place to do otherwise.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised there isn't more outrage over this. Just more proof niggers have been given free reign to harass, assault, and murder whites.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cannon.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	12198
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I'm going to be as clear as I can on this one for EVERYONE to understand...let's face it, the KKK never accomplished a damn thing.
    Of course they won't and there is nothing we can do about it here. What do you propose? We all have our personal opinions on the matter. I keep mine to myself for the same reason I don't put political signs in my yard. I do my voting at the box and deal with problems as they come. Now is not the time and this isn't the place to do otherwise.
    Awesome posts, tweakstick. You said it better than I ever could.

This is a horrible story. All we can do is hope that the state of North Carolina metes out justice for that little boy.
    "Tolerance for monkeyshines is in direct proportion to distance from the monkeys."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    Awesome posts, tweakstick. You said it better than I ever could.
    I second that.

I personally advocate for Chimpout to all my like minded friends, retirees, co-workers at my fuck you retirement job...

Trickle down effect spreads the word!

N.A.A.C.P.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast