Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    This site is mentally therapeutic solace for tortured humans in an inhuman world.
    ain't that the truth !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I'm going to be as clear as I can on this one for EVERYONE to understand. No one, but NO-ONE is advocating that you or anyone else does a damn thing! We are an infotainment site ONLY and we are focused on niggers and dune coons. We educate, we call them out, we laugh at their expense. This goes for niggers, coddlers, muzzies, liberals, communist and all others who are enemies of civilized society, our country and world.

If you or anyone or anyone else are looking for any type of organization that advocates any type of action especially violence towards anyone, you are barking up the wrong tree, hound dog.

We will not allow this site to be shut down thereby destroying all of the good work and support we provide to each other as members. This site is mentally therapeutic solace for tortured humans in an inhuman world.

We intend to keep it that way.

As far as what we are supposed to do? As individuals, take care of your family and friends. No-one here would sit by and watch niggers slaughter their kids. However, if you feel the need to organize some type of group, this is not the forum for you to do so or advocate it. Keep your shit private if you choose to do so. It's none of my concern but let's face it, the KKK never accomplished a damn thing.
    Couldn't have said it better myself, Tweakstick. No advocating or suggesting violence will be permitted here.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    $700k raised by humans for kid's family on GoFundMe.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/15/gofund...t-raises-700k/
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve seen their responses to this too. “Yea but he be gettin justice. Wypipo get justice when this happen to them. Breonna Taylor ain’t gets no justice.” Oh well thank god he was sent to his retirement home in prison but there’s still a dead kid here. We need segregation. Give em California or stick em in a cannon and blast em out to sea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12