Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

Vicious Satan-eyed Nigger Arrest in Death of Scientist

Look at the eyes of this spawn of Satan.

Vicious animal.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...no-police-say/

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    Look at the eyes of this spawn of Satan.

Vicious animal.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...no-police-say/
    That is one VILE nigger!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Communist liberalism has destroyed this country.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers and liberals often assume that I am racist because I hate niggers.

It is merely a coincidence that niggers have such dark skin.

I judge people and niggers by the content of their character, NOT their skin color, and I would hate any human that behaved like a nigger.

Niggers, however, seem to think they have a right to violate the laws of civilized nations, and some liberals and democrats feel the same way. I disagree. When you go to someone else's house, do you disrespect their rules, or do you follow them?

The same concept applies here.

Antifa, by its very nature, appears to be an organization designed to emulate the absolute worst elements of nigger culture. As far as I am concerned, every member of Antifa is a nigger, regardless of their skin color.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I judge people and niggers by the content of their character, NOT their skin color, and I would hate any human that behaved like a nigger.

Niggers, however, seem to think they have a right to violate the laws of civilized nations, and some liberals and democrats feel the same way. I disagree. When you go to someone else's house, do you disrespect their rules, or do you follow them?

Antifa, by its very nature, appears to be an organization designed to emulate the absolute worst elements of nigger culture. As far as I am concerned, every member of Antifa is a nigger, regardless of their skin color.
    You should sign up and join us! Anything that is corrupt, lawless, destructive, illegal, I am against. (That's why I hate border niggers: nothing but thieves, felons, who steal our resources, health care, education, lifestyle, and then have the gall to demand we accept them as "immigrants". Hell no, illegal aliens is the correct and legal term. Behave like a nigger, be seen as a nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This bright human's life was stolen by this nigger. The Indian - American community must protest and demand lethal injection for this gorilla.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    On Aug. 1, Sen went for a jog and never came home, her family said: “She was brutally killed by a NIGGER for no apparent reason.”
    There's a reason. It's a nigger. That's reason enough.

Her husband wrote in a journal entry on the site that his wife was “just at the wrong place at the wrong time.”
    Anyplace is the wrong place when niggers are about. I guess humans should just barricade themselves in their houses and stay home.

Bakari Abiona Moncrief
    Sounds like an Africoon or Haitian. Let's keep those "refugees" flowing in! They're just looking for a better life.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You are not a racist at all. You are a speciest. Niggers are not human anymore than apes, snakes, demons or Lego men are. Snakes have colors and rattles that warn you that they are poisonous. Lions roar and wolves howl. Nature has provided them these things as warning signs to let humans and even other species know that they are dangerous predators. Nature has done the same thing with the nigger. If you lay with a snake, expect to get bitten. You have no excuse, you knew it was a snake. Same with associating with niggers. If you see all the warning signs, the first being shit-skin followed by many others, you have no excuse if you are bitten.

A horse can breed with a donkey. Does that mean they are the same? The resultant mule would beg to differ if it weren't functionally retarded compared to it's parents. They are good for nothing but pack animals after that and barely have the sense to go into the barn by themselves. They can't even produce offspring. Too bad nigger/human hybrids can. Once again, just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

It's based on these simple facts that I beg to differ with you. It is NOT a coincidence that niggers have dark skin. What else do we need?... A rattle and stripes to warn us?

You nailed it on the commies! As far as the Antqueefag/BLM/commie goes, my opinion is this: If you defile yourself by voluntary close association or bestial relations with niggers or choose to behave like a nigger, they YOU sir or madam, are no better than a nigger and in most respects, you are worse. I expect the nigger to be what it is - a wild animal. Humans, on the other hand, have no excuse whatsoever.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 08-18-2020 at 12:35 PM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Cold lifeless satanic-possessed eyes....after murdering this human, thr nigger probably went home and had KFC...like nothing ever happened, niggrrs are sociopathic...