Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Saintly Lil' Dindu Nuffin niglets accosted by gun wielding cops for nuffins

From a nigger instagram making the rounds:
    Abbreviated video (full video on nigger's instagram):

I wanted to share what happened to my son yesterday in SCV when he was with a couple of friends sitting at a bus stop headed home. He was attacked by a gentleman (homeless guy) who approached them and first asked them if they had any crack then tried to take their things. The guy became so aggressive that he took his shirt off pulled out a knife and whip them tried to stabbed them. His friends only had their skate boards to cover them from the knife and whip so they held it out to keep distance from this guy. Several bystanders including the restaurant manager of Buffalo Wild wings called the police to get help for the boys but “One” caller called the police and reported two black guys are attacking a homeless guy. This is how the police responded. This is something my son and his friends will never forget. I’m still wonder how will I ever help my son recover from this traumatic experience. Please pray for my family. Please Share to protect our kids!!!
    https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDnvZRD...ource=ig_embed
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it possible? Could it be? Could this actually be the returning prophets from the ancient gypshuns?

Is it Dinduvious and Aindoinuffins? The actual yoots who truly dindunuffins?

It was foretold to the ancient sages that they should come down from Mount Joemamma to spread the word of the coming Great Pharaoh Lemongello Shi'theadeus' rebirth and return to Earth on a flying pyramid an sheeit.

He shall rule for ten thousand years from his section 8 castle with an iron fist full of weed and smite the infidels and white hos until the bitches bring upon him riches lest the bitches get stitches!

So let it be written.
    SO LET IT BE DONE!
    The streets will flow wit de blood of de nonbelievers!

Nah... It's just some nigger yoots.
    If them niggers haven't done anything yet, they will next week!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.