Chimpout Guest

Young Niggers Celebrate Beating of Nigger Bum

Young Niggers Celebrate Beating of Nigger Bum

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LBgxnZ0072Pe/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    CAUSE BLACK LIES SPLATTUH YO!

Animals eating their own. Black lives matter my white ass.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black Lives Matter! Yea right you disgusting feral niggers!

They need to run these video clips on a jumbotron wherever BLM protesters gather to remind everyone BLM means Behave Like Monkeys.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Of note in that video is the depravity and violence of the nigger animal and the other nigger animals that were cheering for it contrasted by the HUMAN who was the only one to show compassion when he/she knelt by the hurt animal's side to see if it was ok.

Did anyone else notice that?

Nigger criminal
    Chimpout Guest
    Typical nigger behavior. Celebrating violence instead of anything worthwhile. They'll kill each other.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meh - Nigger attacks nigger. No need for humans to give a shit.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers love Violence, niggers are violent animals period. I can remember the only year I was forced to go to a mostly all nigger highschool, a fight would break out, and every nigger around would drop what its doing and run TO the fight, most of the time it was a human fighting a nigger but that didn't last long because soon there were 30 niggers they're beating the shit out of the human, just like they do present day. It's in the dirty violent niggers animals DNA 2 be violent and aspontaneous.

At the very least, after the Civil War, the nigger should have been completely 100% segregated into reservations. The government could have bought hundreds and hundreds of thousands of Acres in the western states, desert States New Mexico or Nevada and given the niggers their own State completely segregated from the United States though, that at a minimum would have been the best thing to do Sans exportation of the black nigger animal.