Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

This....and that.

So I went to a 7-11. When it was my turn at the register,the clerk left the counter to confront a middle aged black couple at the soda fountain.
    He said "you did not pay for a super full,you paid for a big gulp" ( which is less in ounces and being advertised currently for .49 cents.)
    The black male at the fountain said I didn't? I thought I did.

The clerk said no,you paid for a big gulp and that is a super gulp. That costs more.

The black male, who was just called out in his bullshit ( he is either retarded or lying) says again I thought I paid for this)

He is bigger than the clerk,who I know is new because it is my local corner store, says no,you paid for a big gulp. He eventually backs down, because the black female starts in saying "no we paid for this.

The clerk says "no it is fine. You can have it this time "and finally comes back to the register so I can buy my pack of smokes, which should have only taken up 30 seconds of my time but ended up taking 400% longer than necessary.

And it's this.... This common daily scenario where shitty black people ("Niggers", that is the only word to describe them perfectly)
    Interfere, intrude upon and/or acost me/ us/everyone else while I am just minding my own business that has lead me to the thinking that shitty black people ( NIGGERS) need some form of comeuppance. Jail and prison don't work.

And don't get me wrong I don't hate blacks, I've had many black friends.
    But Goddamn. I hate niggers.
    The thieves. The liars. The ones who just never shut the fuck up and let the rest of us be in peace. The fools. The scum that only care about themselves and what they can get away with when they fuck everyone else over.

And I've known white niggers. And brown. As well as red and yellow niggers.

But it's the black niggers I have the least sympathy for, when I see them on t.v., on their soap box preaching but with no hint or spark of intelligence to lead me astray from my knowing that they are full of shit.

The offspring of those forced into incest so long ago and bred to be stronger.
    But with limited mental capacity.
    No real home to be sent to because they can't survive outside of an urban American environment.

And so my observation is that they are either liars or just that they are retarded, not retarded in the sense they really don't know what they're doing,but retarded because they think most of us don't see what they're doing.
    And God Willing, retarded because they think we'll all just lie down and take it, but unlike that clerk..... Somehow,maybe, we'll right the wrongs of the past.

Slave owners created an army of inbred giant pieces of shit.

I never owned slaves.

But I'm dealing with the consequences.

All these years later.

I'm not calling for some kind of Holocaust. Not in this day and age.
    But I am saying I'm tired of niggers. The niggers that never stop lying even when they are caught red-handed.

The niggers that just don't fuck off and segregate themselves away from the rest of us that don't go around being racist just want to live and let live until a nigger comes around and drives down the road with expired tags and his car smelling like weed while he zig zags in and out of lanes while not using a turn signal.
    And the fucker gets pulled over so it causes traffic back up and everyone becomes 20 minutes late to their destination.
    And I think,goddamn I hope this nigger doesn't act fucking retarted and get shot by the officer that pulled him over only to find the nigger has a warrant and a long criminal record but all the other niggers just need an excuse to burn my town to the ground and is this it?
    Is this nigger going to be that excuse?

I'm tired of it.

And I think... Everyone is. Deep down.

So, just being able to say this,
    Is cathartic. And I think that's what matters most.

It's the world we live in,now.
    For better or for worse.
    For worse or better.

And I don't want to talk in this way.
    I don't want to be this way.

But I've had too many horrible experiences when niggers were involved.

They're too shitty to just be labeled miscreants.

Too feeble minded to be taken seriously.

Too lazy to be labeled rebels.

Too unpatriotic to be labeled Americans.

Too incompetent to integrate.

Too much of a form of dead weight to the world that I've realized there is no relief from, and no form of redemption available now or ever for their bullshit.

But I'm wondering if I can, hoping to outlast it.

Hoping my children don't succumb to it.

Because if everyone turns against something..... Then that thing should become a thing of the past. Erased.

So Fuck You Niggers.

I'm patiently awaiting your self decent into oblivion because you've been digging your own hole.

And you're not forgiven because I know what you do.

What you do is make me want to "spray paint the word Nigger on the wall."
    😏

But not because you're black.
    I like black folks.
    They live and let live, same as me.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

This....and that.

There are infinite reasons many of us wish our ancestors or those who owned niggers had picked their own cotton. Niggers never cease to show us those reasons.

There really is no difference between a nigger and a “black person”. They are all niggers. Some just emulate humanity better than others.

You really can’t blame slavery for low IQ niggers either. Take your average jungle nigger from Africa and their IQ hovers around 75 on the high end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unreggie, I know exactly how you feel. The only difference being is my level of disgust with them has had more miles than I care to go into. I am jaded beyond words with them. Every single one of the few that I used to consider simply "black folk" eventually showed their true animal nature save one. She was a freak of nature and hated black people and hated the very fact that she was black to the point of outright denying it. She was embarrassed by it and by other niggers. She had nothing to do whatsoever with them and claimed herself to be Native American. The good thing for her was that the Cherokee three quarters of her was genetically overpowering for the nigger blood except for features. She was smart, thoughtful, kind, driven, future thinking, obedient to the chain of command and the closest thing to human I've ever seen one be.

Honestly, I wish her the best.

All the rest of them can go back to hell where they came from.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can be assured, if something is going to inconvenience you or ruin your day, it will certainly be a nigger!

Join up knowing everybody here is like minded with the same goal... to live nigger free!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you could unburden your soul here. We're here for that very reason, to provide a place where we can talk about what is right in front of our noses, but is a forbidden subject. Look forward to you joining the forum.
    "Tolerance for monkeyshines is in direct proportion to distance from the monkeys."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    Glad you could unburden your soul here. We're here for that very reason, to provide a place where we can talk about what is right in front of our noses, but is a forbidden subject. Look forward to you joining the forum.
    As do I!! WELCOME to chimpout!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Replying to my own post

@ tweak stick
    She sounds like a gem.
    God bless her soul.

If and when I join.... Think I'll pick the tag Unreggie. Probably have to add some numbers because some fucker beat me to the name.

Reading all the replies to this post I randomly decides to make, I assumed it would just pass under the radar.

But the replies... I won't lie I've been reading them.

I still don't hate all black people. Just niggers.
    Every race has its moon crickets.

But goddamn black niggers.....
    I wish they would just fuck off.

I'm not going to condemn a whole race, even though it would be easy to do so.

Today, as I was reading the replies to this post it just popped into my head:
    Ghostbusters 84 and James Cameron's Aliens are perfect and I wouldn't change them for anything. Winston and the Sarge, plus Frost were part of it.

Yeah, I don't hate a whole race.
    Just niggers and shit for niggers.

Thanks for the replies Gentlemen.
    Thanks for letting me blow off some steam.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    @ tweak stick

If and when I join.... Think I'll pick the tag Unreggie. Probably have to add some numbers because some fucker beat me to the name.
    Unreggie is just a name that I have been using myself to address all unregistered folks in the visitors forum. I looked at the member list -

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/member...name&order=asc

and it is not taken so you are probably looking at something I responded with to another guest, I'm not really sure what you saw. The most obvious answer is that all unregistered guest are simply named "unregistered." To my knowledge, I'm the only one here that calls anyone that name and it's only in the visitor's forum since they haven't picked a screen name yet.

You are welcome to use it if you want to sign up. I don't have a copyright on it and I've never been accused of being short on things to call people IYKWIM...

I think you would make a great addition to the team if you choose and you are certainly welcome to join and we'll all welcome you.

Tweakstick.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 08-11-2020 at 06:23 PM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are welcome. But always be aware, niggers can turn vicious at a moment's notice, even the ones that are seemingly tolerable.

I worked with a couple coons who I held some respect for, acted like human beings, came to work every day, did their jobs, etc; etc.

One day I happened to catch both of them alone in the lunchroom. Holy fuck I could hear them down the hall! Shucking and jiving and all the nigger babble that goes with it.

As I walked in, they immediately stopped their inbred, negro behavior.

I wondered about it for days as I had known these coons for years. I finally settled on pack mentality as to what caused them to revert from normal men to chimpanzees.

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I worked with a couple coons who I held some respect for, acted like human beings, came to work every day, did their jobs, etc; etc.

One day I happened to catch both of them alone in the lunchroom. Holy fuck I could hear them down the hall! Shucking and jiving and all the nigger babble that goes with it.

As I walked in, they immediately stopped their inbred, negro behavior.

This is typical behavior with niggers and I witnessed it nearly on a daily basis during my 20 years active duty. Many niggers are in fact, bilingual. They are perfectly capable of carrying on conversations with humans in a mostly coherent manner. These experts in conversational human speaking mimic human speech to the point that even some humans will confuse them with actual humans. It must be remembered that even many breeds of birds can also mimic human language but this doesn't make them human.

The same niggers that would speak human while in my presence would be found in their natural habitat (basketball court, smoke pit, etc.) minutes later among the herd of wild bucks and sows back in full ebonics mode. They would be ooking, eeking, howling and all other normal nigger communications such as chest beating and secret hand shakes.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    This is typical behavior with niggers and I witnessed it nearly on a daily basis during my 20 years active duty. Many niggers are in fact, bilingual. They are perfectly capable of carrying on conversations with humans in a mostly coherent manner. These experts in conversational human speaking mimic human speech to the point that even some humans will confuse them with actual humans. It must be remembered that even many breeds of birds can also mimic human language but this doesn't make them human.

The same niggers that would speak human while in my presence would be found in their natural habitat (basketball court, smoke pit, etc.) minutes later among the herd of wild bucks and sows back in full ebonics mode. They would be ooking, eeking, howling and all other normal nigger communications such as chest beating and secret hand shakes.
    You are spot on with your observations and commentary.

That is exactly to the "T" of what I observed. Furthermore, ebonics was the word I was looking for to describe their communication between themselves.

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    and secret hand shakes.
    Now you have me laughing!

Thinking back, these two coons while conducting themselves respectively in most instances, would do some sort of jig secret handshake when they passed each other in the hall, out on the dock, in the parking lot, wherever.

Wasn't a normal fist bump although it kinda started as one, but then fingers flew, wrists twisted and it lasted 2 or 3 seconds.

I wonder what the code was, malt liquor in the parking lot at lunch?

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve known blacks that were ok.But don’t let your guard down, because when they’re around niggers,they usually become one.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    ebonics was the word I was looking for to describe their communication between themselves.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ Good stuff! ^^^

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    "Black folks?"....they're niggers, PERIOD, unfortunately I have had personal experience with niggers for too long, just like many many others here on the Forum, one of the many problems with niggers is the"black folks" will side with the bad niggers every single time, therefore there are no"black folks", they are all niggers, it's in their DNA, that is how they are wired, they CAN'T do anything about it....hence a nigger is a nigger is a nigger....PERIOD