So I went to a 7-11. When it was my turn at the register,the clerk left the counter to confront a middle aged black couple at the soda fountain.
He said "you did not pay for a super full,you paid for a big gulp" ( which is less in ounces and being advertised currently for .49 cents.)
The black male at the fountain said I didn't? I thought I did.

The clerk said no,you paid for a big gulp and that is a super gulp. That costs more.

The black male, who was just called out in his bullshit ( he is either retarded or lying) says again I thought I paid for this)

He is bigger than the clerk,who I know is new because it is my local corner store, says no,you paid for a big gulp. He eventually backs down, because the black female starts in saying "no we paid for this.

The clerk says "no it is fine. You can have it this time "and finally comes back to the register so I can buy my pack of smokes, which should have only taken up 30 seconds of my time but ended up taking 400% longer than necessary.

And it's this.... This common daily scenario where shitty black people ("Niggers", that is the only word to describe them perfectly)
Interfere, intrude upon and/or acost me/ us/everyone else while I am just minding my own business that has lead me to the thinking that shitty black people ( NIGGERS) need some form of comeuppance. Jail and prison don't work.

And don't get me wrong I don't hate blacks, I've had many black friends.
But Goddamn. I hate niggers.
The thieves. The liars. The ones who just never shut the fuck up and let the rest of us be in peace. The fools. The scum that only care about themselves and what they can get away with when they fuck everyone else over.

And I've known white niggers. And brown. As well as red and yellow niggers.

But it's the black niggers I have the least sympathy for, when I see them on t.v., on their soap box preaching but with no hint or spark of intelligence to lead me astray from my knowing that they are full of shit.

The offspring of those forced into incest so long ago and bred to be stronger.
But with limited mental capacity.
No real home to be sent to because they can't survive outside of an urban American environment.

And so my observation is that they are either liars or just that they are retarded, not retarded in the sense they really don't know what they're doing,but retarded because they think most of us don't see what they're doing.
And God Willing, retarded because they think we'll all just lie down and take it, but unlike that clerk..... Somehow,maybe, we'll right the wrongs of the past.

Slave owners created an army of inbred giant pieces of shit.

I never owned slaves.

But I'm dealing with the consequences.

All these years later.

I'm not calling for some kind of Holocaust. Not in this day and age.
But I am saying I'm tired of niggers. The niggers that never stop lying even when they are caught red-handed.

The niggers that just don't fuck off and segregate themselves away from the rest of us that don't go around being racist just want to live and let live until a nigger comes around and drives down the road with expired tags and his car smelling like weed while he zig zags in and out of lanes while not using a turn signal.
And the fucker gets pulled over so it causes traffic back up and everyone becomes 20 minutes late to their destination.
And I think,goddamn I hope this nigger doesn't act fucking retarted and get shot by the officer that pulled him over only to find the nigger has a warrant and a long criminal record but all the other niggers just need an excuse to burn my town to the ground and is this it?
Is this nigger going to be that excuse?

I'm tired of it.

And I think... Everyone is. Deep down.

So, just being able to say this,
Is cathartic. And I think that's what matters most.

It's the world we live in,now.
For better or for worse.
For worse or better.

And I don't want to talk in this way.
I don't want to be this way.

But I've had too many horrible experiences when niggers were involved.

They're too shitty to just be labeled miscreants.

Too feeble minded to be taken seriously.

Too lazy to be labeled rebels.

Too unpatriotic to be labeled Americans.

Too incompetent to integrate.

Too much of a form of dead weight to the world that I've realized there is no relief from, and no form of redemption available now or ever for their bullshit.

But I'm wondering if I can, hoping to outlast it.

Hoping my children don't succumb to it.

Because if everyone turns against something..... Then that thing should become a thing of the past. Erased.

So Fuck You Niggers.

I'm patiently awaiting your self decent into oblivion because you've been digging your own hole.

And you're not forgiven because I know what you do.

What you do is make me want to "spray paint the word Nigger on the wall."
😏

But not because you're black.
I like black folks.
They live and let live, same as me.