Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

That nigger stench

I work at an auto recycling place aka the junkyard. I was working on what was a very nice Ford Explorer. The front end and driver's door was all crunched in and we all know how that happened. So anyways I was working on finding a part inside of when I noticed that unmistakable stench of coconut oil and shit and who can tell what all else . You can tell by the stock number written on the vehicle when the yard ended up with it and this one had been there for over a year. Even with a broken out glass in a driver's door that doesn't close and the rain snow wind freash air blowing thru for over a year couldn't get rid of the stench o'nig. Yes actually went home took shower 🚿

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know what it is about rental cars and niggers.

They rent the fuck out of cars all the time.

There is always a coon at the counter chimping out because they don't have a credit card that isn't maxed out or a valid drivers license.

And as mentioned above, holy fuck the stench of unwashed ass funk or whatever niggers smell like is blasted at you every time the AC is turned back on until the car goes to auction.

I recall "non smoking " cars were introduced into rental fleets years ago... I was thinking they also needed to add no nigger cars as well!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas