Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Big explosion in Baltimore, looks like nigger nests.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/major-exp...ed-reports-say

So my guess is a meth lab mishap.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now, hold on there, Animal Mother.

Don't be so fast to jump on the niggers and blame them and drugs. Not every bad thing happens because of niggers.*

Fox News update from four minutes ago just reported that this was caused by a GAS LEAK.

The gas leak was apparently caused by niggers stealing gas pipes to recycle them for scrap metal to buy crack.

*Yeah, OK... one way or another, it's niggers.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I saw them tease this story on the news I was like, hmmmm... Baltimore. I'd bet a bottle of Jack Daniels this happened smack dab in the middle of a bunch of niggers. Sure enough, when I watched the clip there were niggers everywhere.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once again, just like cockroaches, no good NIGLETS!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ...niggers stealing gas pipes to recycle them for scrap metal to buy crack...
    Or Mad Dog 20/20, Malt Liquor, reehims, watermelon, KFC....

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't be so fast to jump on the niggers and blame them and drugs. Not every bad thing happens because of niggers.*

Fox News update from four minutes ago just reported that this was caused by a GAS LEAK.

The gas leak was apparently caused by niggers stealing gas pipes to recycle them for scrap metal to buy crack.

They are soul-less shitbeasts. What kind of untermensch would steal gas lines that are live? Niggers are that fucking stupid and soul-less animals.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 08-11-2020 at 11:10 AM. Reason: typo
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    They are soul-less shitbeasts. What kind of utnermensch would steal gas lines that are live? Niggers are that fucking stupid and soul-less animals.
    OK... You do realize that was a joke, right?

I don't really know what caused the leak but one can assume it was simple neglect and crumbling infrastructure - something every niggeropolis is known for.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK... You do realize that was a joke, right?

I don't really know what caused the leak but one can assume it was simple neglect and crumbling infrastructure - something every niggeropolis is known for.
    Ok you got me. I didn't realize it was a joke. A nigger's capacity for stupid selfish destructive behavior is so deep, it seemed real.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Ok you got me. I didn't realize it was a joke...
    Well in this scenario, it wasn't a joke...

Danville, VA -- Danville Police are on high alert for whoever caused an estimated 2,000 gallon natural gas leak.They believe the suspect was trying to steal a copper pipe when they intentionally cut a line...

https://wset.com/archive/police-warn...after-gas-leak

Niggers are apparently too stupid to determine the difference between copper and black iron.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ I beez sawun and sawun and sheeeeeit... this be takin' a longm time!

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently a magic nigger was killed by the racist gas. He was an aspiring writer, electrical engineer, and clothing entrepreneur.
    https://www.baltimoresun.com/marylan...rz4-story.html

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Apparently a magic nigger was killed by the racist gas. He was an aspiring writer, electrical engineer, and clothing entrepreneur.
    [URL]
    ...always smiling...started a clothing company called Chase a Plate (wtf?)...was “a solid student” who worked hard and was very respectful...had to memorize and perform a monologue from William Shakespeare’s “Romeo and Juliet,” and then discuss it before the class...good athlete who was fast was diligent and respectful on the field...If he was going to be late to practice, Graham let his coach know beforehand.
    In other words, he has praise heaped on him for conforming to basic standards of behavior, and average academic standards, with the addition of the typical nigger fantasies, like his "clothing company." Whenever nigger students perform at barely adequate levels they are hailed as the next Isaac Newton.
    "Tolerance for monkeyshines is in direct proportion to distance from the monkeys."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tweak is probably right though. The niggers were probably bypassing the meter to ' gets dem free gas dats owded dem fo reparayshunz ' and they had a leak issue. Nigger death count is disappointing though.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    In other words, he has praise heaped on him for conforming to basic standards of behavior, and average academic standards, with the addition of the typical nigger fantasies, like his "clothing company." Whenever nigger students perform at barely adequate levels they are hailed as the next Isaac Newton.
    I played Romeo in 9th grade, where's all my praise? And imagine how a nigger buck would do it.

"Sheeit, Jooet, to muh dikk, or nots muh dikk, where be dat bitch. Muhfuggahs I be Romeo an sheet, I gits all dem hos!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I played Romeo in 9th grade, where's all my praise? And imagine how a nigger buck would do it.

"Sheeit, Jooet, to muh dikk, or nots muh dikk, where be dat bitch. Muhfuggahs I be Romeo an sheet, I gits all dem hos!"
    "Tolerance for monkeyshines is in direct proportion to distance from the monkeys."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

TRU DAT!! I grew up about 40 miles south of "Ba Mo'!!" Parts of it were ALWAYS a shithole but in the early 80's they really fixed up the Inner Harbor. Now most of the city is a SHITHOLE!! That's what happens when you have dhimmirats in charge of a city for 60 years and you have elected officials that are niggers!!