Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Ni663r wrangling level: EXPERT

Two whats + one flinch = nigger on the deck.
    Buy this cop a beer.

Watch this one first:
    https://hoodsite.com/miami-beach-pol...g-unarmed-man/

Of course the "unarmed man" in the title just means armed nigger. Fist are weapons. I'm betting this nigger just learned that lesson for damn sure!

The cop that ratted out his buddy trying to get him fired will never have the faith of the cops around him ever again if he isn't ran off first.

This is the See BS version of the events. Notice how they try their damnedest to make this good cop look bad:

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Two whats + one flinch = nigger on the deck.
    Buy this cop a beer.

Watch this one first:
    https://hoodsite.com/miami-beach-pol...g-unarmed-man/

Of course the "unarmed man" in the title just means armed nigger. Fist are weapons. I'm betting this nigger just learned that lesson for damn sure!

The cop that ratted out his buddy trying to get him fired will never have the faith of the cops around him ever again if he isn't ran off first.

This is the See BS version of the events. Notice how they try their damnedest to make this good cop look bad:

That nigger C@CK$UCK3R looks like a haiti coon, one of the vilest stupidest sub forms of nigger. South Florida is INFESTED with these shit beasts!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure that there was a 'lead up' to this. Something happened that led up to this confrontation that is being creatively edited out. This probably was "leaked" in the hopes that it would incite Jamaicoons living in Florida to riot or something, and in two weeks or so a full tape will emerge that puts it all into context.

I'm sick of assholes "leaking" incomplete tapes. If they can't show you the tape of the full incident, they're leaving something out to mess with you.

Having said that, I find this tape hilarious . Nice shot, man!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberal media lying again. They said the officer struck a man. I didn’t see the officer strike a man. He struck a sub human nigger beast!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Liberal media lying again. They said the officer struck a man. I didn’t see the officer strike a man. He struck a sub human nigger beast!
    This reminds me of the Covington Catholic Keyids where the "lame stream media" had their panties in a wad over the HS keyids wearing Trump MAGA caps. It turns out the true culprits were the "black hebrew israelites!! Talk about cultural appropriation!! Anyway Nick Sandman has won TWO lawsuits and he has 4 more to go. Good for him!!!!!!!!!! This shit beast haiti coon probably struck someone first, came up to the cop with his hand in a fist and the cop struck first. l am glad he did!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good hook.😂. If only everyone started doing this. These parasites would never come out of their holes.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I'm sure that there was a 'lead up' to this. Something happened that led up to this confrontation that is being creatively edited out. This probably was "leaked" in the hopes that it would incite Jamaicoons living in Florida to riot or something, and in two weeks or so a full tape will emerge that puts it all into context.

I'm sick of assholes "leaking" incomplete tapes. If they can't show you the tape of the full incident, they're leaving something out to mess with you.

Having said that, I find this tape hilarious . Nice shot, man!
    Kinda like what happened to Nick Sandman!! Oh well, two down four to go!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha "Ni663r"
    When I write to my friends, I usually use 'n199er' or something similar.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Haha "Ni663r"
    When I write to my friends, I usually use 'n199er' or something similar.

The real reason I do that is because if you put the dreaded N word in the subject line, some search engines will automatically dump it from the search list - which brings me to a recurring theme:

DON'T PUT NIGGER IN THE SUBJECT LINE FOLKS!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The real reason I do that is because if you put the dreaded N word in the subject line, some search engines will automatically dump it from the search list - which brings me to a recurring theme:

DON'T PUT NIGGER IN THE SUBJECT LINE FOLKS!

That's a good idea.
    Hard to remember though due to the nature of our forum.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    That's a good idea.
    Hard to remember though due to the nature of our forum.
    It wasn't my idea and I wouldn't have even thought about it on my own. It's come up before with admins.

You got that right about our nature: Hard to remember, indeed. If we were told we couldn't use it at all, I don't know what I would do. It's almost like muscle memory has taken over here and the word is on the screen without me even thinking aboNIGGER. Damn. See what I mean?

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    what...WHAT!....

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's how all niggers should be dealt with.

As for CBS that is not surprising, the network has gone into full blown overdrive nigger loving.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is a good thing that cop wasn't white or this would be nation wide news. That nigger probably thought it was going to taunt that cop and probably thought the cop was white. Unfortunately he will win nigger lotto because of the way the video portrays the incident.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.