Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The only loosers here are the taxpayers.

Psycho wifeboon runs over husboon twice - muhdikkery is suspected:

https://hoodsite.com/woman-runs-husb...folk-virginia/

Check out the 45 second mark. She beats him with the bumper. She thinks he is already dayed at this point so I hope the DA adds attempted abuse of a corpse to the charges just for shits and giggles.

Now they will both be a greater burden to taxpayers than ever before. Stupid bitch should have ran over him a couple of more times just to make sure he was extra flat. At least that would have cut the cost in half. Now, instead of one in dead nigger storage and one in live nigger caging, we've got to pay for the additional crippled nigger rehab.

Niggers are so discourteous.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He must have muh dikked another sow and got it gravid. I can't believe that nigger survived this. "He day-id!" Sadly untrue, but it might yet get its batwings.

I say again, enraged sows are far more dangerous than the bucks and black lives don't seem to matter at all to them.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the stupid niggers covered it with a sheet before it bat winged? Shit, I thought it was good.

Where the amperlamps?

I’m surprised none of the sows recording this shouted “he needs some milk”
    Last edited by animal mother; 08-10-2020 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Edit

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    He must have muh dikked another sow and got it gravid. I can't believe that nigger survived this. "He day-id!" Sadly untrue, but it might yet get its batwings.

I say again, enraged sows are far more dangerous than the bucks and black lives don't seem to matter at all to them.

Actually I’m thinking muh dik with a coal burner. Nothing will enrage a sow more than a buck rutting with wyte wimmins.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know which is funnier -- the actual chimpout, or y'all's comments