Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Wrangling on A&E May Return

Now that A&E Network is WOKE and finding they are going BROKE, nigger wrangling may return!

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...ellation.html/

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Now that A&E Network is WOKE and finding they are going BROKE, nigger wrangling may return!

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...ellation.html/
    Thanks to the tenacity of the fans plus the extreme loss of revenue, A&E is considering putting the show back on the air, even if the format may change slightly.
    “We are continuing to listen to both community leaders and Live PD fans to find a way to serve both moving forward,” A&E said in a statement to the Wall Street Journal.
    Translation: "We are going to try and find a way to keep filling our pockets, but we need to do it in a way that doesn't portray niggers in a bad light or call down the wrath of fake nigger lovers and SJWs."

Good luck with that, A&E. Maybe they could move locations to the Ukraine or some other place that's not infested with niggers committing crimes 24/7.
    Was, or is, "Bait Car" on that channel? I saw it maybe two times before I knew the truth about niggers and couldn't believe my eyes. Bucks and sows wrangled at the wheels of cars they stole, and all of it on video, yet saying, "I dindu NUFFING!!"
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably be tough to find cops that would want to be filmed doing the job. Their job is always in jeopardy these days when it comes to dealing with feral niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So a cop show without nigger wrangling? What will they show, YT passing bad checks or committing wire fraud? How exciting that would be!

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was one show I used to watch with cops in Alaska, I don't recall many, if any niggers on it. Mostly humans who are totally wasted on alcohol or drugs, or fishing/hunting violations.